Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-25-2017, 06:03 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

IntelliJacks ALRVC9000 Control Panel

I have a 2012 Cruiser Provincial 335SS with this unit installed. It has been operating smoothly for the last 6 years without a hitch. On our last camping trip last week when we arrived at our destination the disconnection process and the Auto Level worked perfectly.
When we went to hook up for departure, the only button sequences that worked were the Disconnect and Move Up buttons. the Auto Level, Connect, Retract and Move Down buttons all wouldn't operate the trailer legs. Any button that has the trailer moving in a Down direction is not functioning. We finished our trip by switching the wires on the panel to reverse the direction of the motor so we could raise and lower the Trailer. Lot'sa of fun!
I have read the manual and been online and cannot find any information on this type of problem. I also understand that the company is out of business and there is no help available.
Before I rip out the control panel and go to a straight up and down Rocker Switch, is there anyone who has had this problem and can help me ascertain whether this is a programming issue or the Control Panel is "KAPUT"?
I really like the way this panel operates, and do not want to swap it out if I can save it.
TosorontioWanderers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 11:57 PM   #2
Weekend Camper

Hey TosoWanderers, I too have the Intellijacks on my unit and have had the autoleveling feature disappear. Connect, retract and the up/ down do still function though. Do like the auto retract feature, was disappointed when he went out of business. Went out of his way to help with problems, think he warranted 3 control units for me.....
dualsportin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 06:05 AM   #3
New Camper

levelease alrvc9000

Hi guys does anyone have an old levelease alrvc9000 panel ? I have lost one of the bottons on mine and would like to get it replaced before something happens to the circuit board .
retired1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 09:29 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

Intellijacks

Even though my unit no longer automaticaly levels the unit it does auto retract..
Old 05-09-2019, 07:32 AM   #5
New Camper

Will if it ever stops working let me know as all I need is one of the little bottoms over the control
retired1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 10:00 PM   #6
Weekend Camper

Intellijacks

Have you checked Craigs and Ebay?