Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
Full Time Camper

Our Cruiser has an auxillarypropane quick disconnect for a gas grill.

We want to hook up our small grill that uses disposable bottled propane tanks.

We need to know which male fitting will mate properly with the existing quick disconnect on the Cruiser. Please see the choices at bigway.com (http://bigway.com/CARTgallery5.htm)

They have two available:

28-10

OR

28-40

OR

None of the above.

Thanx for your help.

Kamper Dave
Old 03-27-2010, 10:28 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

If you look at the female disconnect on the RV there should be a model number, from that you can find the correct male end. I ordered mine directly from the the mfg. I think Camping world has the correct fitting also.
2009 F-150XLT
Russb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:32 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

In order for the grill to work properly the grill regulator should be removed as it is for high pressure gas from the disposable tanks. The RV connection is low pressure and will not work properly with the high pressure regulator on the grill. Edited by: Russ-Carol
2009 F-150XLT
Old 03-28-2010, 01:16 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

Russ & Carol,

Thanks for the tips.

Kamper Dave
Old 03-28-2010, 01:18 AM   #5
Weekend Camper

Russ-Carol is correct that the grill regulator will work differently with the low pressure quick disconnect located on your Cruiser. I did not think the 11 p.s.i. coming from the Cruiser would be enough to open the regulator on my grill and actually regulate the flame. I was proven incorrect by my local propane dealer (he was able to blow through it with breath pressure). With that said, however, I do not get as strong a flame as I do with the disposable bottles.

As it turns out for me, the temp of the grill was too hot with the disposable bottles and actually works better with the low pressure through the grill regulator.

I think the best solution is to get a grill like the Baby Weber that has a separate flame (volume) control from the regulator for the low pressure RV use.

Preston, Retired Army (1995}

2010 CF27RLX being towed by a 2005 F350 dually 6.0 Powerstroke, automatic FX4, Airlift Airbags, Reese 15K Hitch
NC Retiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 04:48 AM   #6
Full Time Camper

I contacted Weber about using their grill on low pressure and they did not recommend doing that. They also did not recommend removing the regulator, probably a liability problem. I have a Broil King Porta Grill that had a separate regulator that I removed and it works fine. My next grill will be a Weber Q. They make a quality grill.
2009 F-150XLT
Old 03-28-2010, 10:44 AM   #7
Family Vacation Member

Russ-Carol,Hey you gotta love that Porta Chef,I've had mine for 6 years & i'am waiting for it to wear out & it's still in great shape,Been a great grill. Edited by: campsurveyor
Old 03-28-2010, 12:52 PM   #8
Weekend Camper

Has anyone tried one of the Coleman grills? They look nice with the grill or griddle option.

Larry

2009 Cruiser 30SK Patriot

2008 GMC Sierra 2500

Pullrite Superglide

https://i809.photobucket.com/albums/z...dcopilot-1.jpg
LGMI_Camping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #9
Full Time Camper

We don't have the colemen but a grill to go with a full lenth griddle, my wife loves it.
cwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 07:29 AM   #10
New Camper

Last year we bought the Camp Chef Expedition stove with the griddle and the grill. We love it! We haven't triedusing it with the propane supplied from our Cruiser yet. I still have to add the quick connect. Previously we had the Porta Chef and loved it.
Old 04-09-2010, 03:44 PM   #11
Weekend Camper

Has anyone tried one of these George Foreman grill/griddles?

http://www.georgeforemancooking.com/p-19-george-2go-propane-grill-griddle.aspx

A friend emailed me it tonight and I am wondering if it will work with the quick connect on the Curiser

2008 GMC Sierra 2500

Pullrite Superglide

Old 04-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #12
Family Vacation Member

It looks like it has a regulator built into the control valve which would mean it wouldn't work. You would still have to use a seperate LPG supply.

'06 F-250 SD V-10

SCT custom tuned

https://i785.photobucket.com/albums/y...a/SDC12617.jpg
ryeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:46 AM   #13
Full Time Camper

Thanks for the input.

We will stick with the disposible tanks until we purchase a biggergrill that can be plumbed in without modifications.

Thanks Again.

Kamper Dave
Old 04-12-2010, 12:58 PM   #14
Weekend Camper

We have used a Porta-Chef by Broil King for a few years. We do not run it off the quick connect but it is capable of doing this. It has a standard regulator at the propane tank fitting that could be replaced with a simple hose.
The BBQ works great and has the highest BTUs for its size (at least it did when we bought it). It will get plenty warm to handle all of your cooking needs.
It has removable legs and stores very easily. It is also not very expensive.
Here is a link:
< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 12"><a href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMark%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml" target="_blank"><a href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMark%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx" target="_blank"><a href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMark%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsoht mlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml" target="_blank"><!--if gte mso 9>

<w:Word>

<w:View>Normal</w:View>

<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>

<w:TrackMoves/>

<w:Trackatting/>

<w:Punctuati&#111;nKerning/>

<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>

<w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>

<w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>

<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>

<w&#111;notPromoteQF/>

<w:LidThemeOther>EN-CA</w:LidThemeOther>

<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>

<w:LidThemeComplex>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplex>

<w:Compatibility>

<w:BreakWrappedTables/>

<w:SnapToGridInCell/>

<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>

<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>

<w&#111;ntGrowAutofit/>

<w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>

<w&#111;ntVertAlignCellWithSp/>

<w&#111;ntBreakC&#111;nstrainedForcedTables/>

<w&#111;ntVertAlignInTxbx/>

<w:Word11KerningPairs/>

<w:CachedColBalance/>

</w:Compatibility>

<w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel>

<m:mathPr>

<m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>

<m:brkBin m:val="before"/>

<m:brkBinSub m:val="&amp;#45;-"/>

<m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>

<m:dispDef/>

<m:lMargin m:val="0"/>

<m:rMargin m:val="0"/>

<m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>

<m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>

<m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>

<m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>

</m:mathPr></w:Word>

<!--><!--if gte mso 9>

<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemi="true" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267">

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="0" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Normal"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="ing 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="35" Qat="true" Name="capti&#111;n"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="10" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Title"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="11" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="22" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Str&#111;ng"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="20" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="59" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revisi&#111;n"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="34" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="29" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Quote"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="30" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="60" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="61" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="62" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="63" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="64" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="65" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="66" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="67" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="68" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="69" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="70" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="71" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="72" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="73" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="19" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="21" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="31" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="32" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="33" Semi="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/>

<w:LsdExcepti&#111;n Locked="false" Priority="39" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>

</w:LatentStyles>

<!-->

<!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */

table.MsoNormalTable

{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";

mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;

mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;

mso-style-noshow:yes;

mso-style-priority:99;

mso-style-qformat:yes;

mso-style-parent:"";

mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;

mso-para-margin:0cm;

mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;

mso-pagination:widow-orphan;

font-size:11.0pt;

font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";

mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;

mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;

mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";

mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;

mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;

mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";

mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

<!-->

http://www.broilkingbbq.com/2010/gri...ef&amp;grill=_</span>

Canucklehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #15
Family Vacation Member

[QUOTE=Canucklehead]We have used a Porta-Chef by Broil King

That's the one I use and last fall after I ran out of LPG on my portable bottle I went to the local Home Depot and bought a 1/2 black pipe T, and a shut off valve and plumbed it in where my hard line enters into the RV about mid length. I had an extra hose from my natural gas grill that's 25ft long. So now I can connect my bar-b-q with enough hose to reach to the front of my trailer or rear depending on wind direction. Works great, not sure why CR didn't put one there in the first place.

'06 F-250 SD V-10

SCT custom tuned

https://i785.photobucket.com/albums/y...a/SDC12617.jpg
ryeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:05 PM   #16
Family Vacation Member

I have a Camp Chef stove and am planing on putting the quick connect on my stove as my camper already has the female part.Ie mailed Camp Chef and their reply was that the stove is low pressure and it would work fine.

2009 Cruiser 29RK
FB1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:15 PM   #17
Weekend Camper

I just got back from Gander Mountain tonight and picked up a Camp Chef Weekender. It is a 2 burner table top that is designed to work on the 11psi system.

$129 including the storage bag.

Now I need am going to the propane company down the road to get the hose made.

Cannot wait to get this fired up!!!

2008 GMC Sierra 2500

Pullrite Superglide