Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-01-2013, 05:20 AM   #21
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayle1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwit
You don't have to worry about a warrenty on a Lippert frame, If they can find a way to get out of it bthey will.

Is that based on experience?? I've had two frame issues, one on my '04 Cruiser and another on the '11 Cruiser. In hindsight, the 1st one probably wasn't a serious concern, but 2nd one was. And while I'd rather not have had the problems, I can say that CR and Lippert promptly took care of both issues w/o question.

I have to agree with you Larry as on here one person hears something or thinks he does and it takes off like a fire in a wheat field.

I much prefer real documented info not hearsay. I can't be happier with the way anything crossroads related I have ever had was taken care of!!! JMHO Jb Including frame restructuring.before it was a problem..Jb
Old 06-08-2013, 11:06 AM   #22
Weekend Camper

I have a 3500 SRW long box. I had a friend help me fabricate a 2" hitch receiver at a complimentary angleand weld it to the pin box, 3 bikes solid and not through the back window.Bug kill on the seatis a downside
Old 06-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #23
Full Time Camper

Even though the statement I made is what lippert said to me I did not say it to start an argument.
cwit is offline   Reply With Quote