Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-11-2022, 01:32 PM   #1
New Camper

219RB Convivence center/monitor

Our monitor panel isn't reading for our trailer. I know they aren't perfect and just read in general but ours doesn't read at all. We took it out on our maiden voyage and I filled it with fresh water. It didn't read anything on the panel but there was water in it. The gray water read one bar the entire trip. More worrisome is the black water. I got the toilet 'burp" before I realized it was full and the panel read empty the entire time. The trailer was level so I can't say it was off kilter. Does anyone know who's panel it is? I was trying to get some information off the fiasco but there's nothing on it. I was hoping to dig up some diagnostic information.
Old 09-11-2022, 06:46 PM   #2
Site Team

Most people have trouble with them. If you do a search on the forum for them you will come up with a lot to read.
Here is a recent thread.

https://www.crossroadsowners.com/for...tml#post153356
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 05:50 AM   #3
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
Most people have trouble with them. If you do a search on the forum for them you will come up with a lot to read.
Here is a recent thread.

https://www.crossroadsowners.com/for...tml#post153356
Thank you, I was looking through the threads. I couldn't find the maker of this panel. It's not a Dometic or any other off the shelf system. It seems it's a proprietary system and can't find anything online for it. I was hoping someone on here has a similar year and has some information.
Old 09-12-2022, 01:11 PM   #4
Site Team

If the rest of the panel is working you can remove the panel and link the wires for the tank together to see if it's the switch.
If it is the switch, maybe you can modify and replace it with a similar one.

https://www.pilotshop.com/catalog/el...momentary6.php

Take a pic of your panel and post.

The pictured one is only an example. You may be able to google it or check on Amazon for a good match.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ppm.jpg (15.3 KB, 24 views)

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote