I bought a 28BH off the lot (off the internet, actually), and have some questions.
- How do I know if it has the "polar package"?<ul>
- It has black coroplast sheeting under the frame the entire length of the trailer.
- It has a "Thor" sticker, does this have something to do with it? If not, what does the Thor sticker have anything to do with a Zinger trailer?
[*]To bypass the water heater for winterizing, don't I need a total of 3 valves?</span>
- To close the inlet line at the bottom of the tank (this valve is present)</span>
- To open the bypass hose between the bottom and top of the tank (this valve is present)</span>
- To close the outlet to the top of the tank (this valve is missing)</span><ul>
- Without the third valve, won't the antifreeze still fill the tank, requiring an extra 6 gallons unnecessarily? Has anyone else added the third valve?</span>
[/list][*]How do I know if it's a 2013 model or a 2014 model? It was advertised as a 2013, but the keys and window sticker say 2014.
- Date of manufacture on the side is 3/21/2013.
[/list]We got an awesome deal on it, and it was the exact model we were looking for. We ended up buying it sight-unseen (except for some pictures) and driving 3000 miles round-trip to get it. It was $3500 less than the best deal we could get locally for a lesser equipped example. Now we are just trying to figure out exactly what we have!