Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-30-2009, 04:13 AM   #1
New Camper

Send a message via AIM to staaty
I am seriously concidering the 29DS.

I love the room and would like to chat with anyone who has one. There will only be two of us or maybe 4 sometimes. Staat
staaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 04:38 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

It is a brand new floor plan, I can attest to the Zinger quality, our first unit was a Zinger, made a mistake, and did not get one with the slide. When we upsized we stayed with CrossRoads because of the Zingers quality, and the excellent warranty. I like that floor plan looks very duable good luck

Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 07:59 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

i hav'nt seen the new floorplan but i will also say that the overall quality of all of the crossroads trailers are very good, and their service is second to none. many on this forum will say the same. good luck with your search. also, even though theres alot of old buzzards on this forum you don't need to type so big. i'm sure they all have big monitors.

2000 ford f350 v10-2008 ford oem rims & tires

https://i647.photobucket.com/albums/u...cture451-1.gif

spinella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:07 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

i just looked at that floorplan. it looks perfect for two people but four might not be so good. if your talking adults i don't think the couch or the kitchen table would do. there does seem to be a ton of floor space so maybe a air matress (queen size) on the floor could work. it looks like it can easily have a center island also. post back with your progress.

2000 ford f350 v10-2008 ford oem rims & tires

https://i647.photobucket.com/albums/u...cture451-1.gif

spinella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 03:41 AM   #5
New Camper

Send a message via AIM to staaty

Boy that font size did go over the top. Been a while since I got back to the forum. Money matters. Has anyone purchased a Zinger 29D, since I posted in December. Thanks, Staaty
staaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #6
New Camper

We have a 29DS that we purchased new in March. We have used it twice and really like it. The two opposing slides are great, but we have noticed that the two slides add a great deal of weight to the back of the trailer. I have done a lot of adjustments to our Equalizer brand hitch to get it set well. We came from a Surveyor SV291 bunk house. We love the room that the opposing slides give. We have a 4 and 8 year old and they fit perfectly on the air mattress sofa bed (even though we do not like the design very much of the air mattress that they put in it). Let me know if you have any other questions. So far we are very impressed and are still extremely happy with our purchase.

2010 Zinger 29DS
shbiv is offline   Reply With Quote