Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-18-2010, 05:29 AM   #1
New Camper

Would love some feed back on this unit. Or at least on this brand, good, bad and ugly!!

Thanks
DGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:36 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78
Well I don't own a Zinger but I have seen plenty of them. Use some of the resources on the Crossroads main page, it details construction, competitive features, etc.

We are very pleased with our Cruiser, they are very good about customer follow up and product improvements. Best of luck shopping!
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:23 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

I own a Zinger and for an entryline camper that we have had for 2&1'2 years and 18,000 miles I think they are great. Mine is a 5er though.
cwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:17 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

we own 32 quad bunk travel trailer and we are very satisfied with it. when its time, i'll buy from crossroads again. good luck.

2000 ford f350 v10-2008 ford oem rims & tires

https://i647.photobucket.com/albums/u...cture451-1.gif

spinella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
New Camper

Thanks for all the imput. My husband was just a little leary b/c it is not a "coachman" or "fleetwood". From what I can tell, looks like you get more camper for your money. Love the layouts!!!
DGeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 10:40 PM   #6
Family Vacation Member

Send a message via Yahoo to csham

We bought a CrossRoads Sunset Trail in spring of 2007. We had owned an Aerolite previously and were on a dealer lot looking at a new Aerolite. Since the dealer handed us a master key and said take you time, we looked at the Sunset Trail. My first reaction was "we can't afford this", but we went in and talked price anyway. The short story is it ended up the same price as the Aerolite and we felt we got more options and a more expensive looking trailer. We have been very happy with it.
Edited by: csham

Samantha (8/97), Tara (6/03), Erica (1/07)

2008 Dodge Ram 1500

2007 Sunset Trail ST30BH

https://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x...H-campsite.jpg
csham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:17 AM   #7
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGeorge
Thanks for all the imput. My husband was just a little leary b/c it is not a "coachman" or "fleetwood". From what I can tell, looks like you get more camper for your money. Love the layouts!!!

You ought to tell your husband he should be GLAD it isn't a Coachman or Fleetwood. Fleetwood burned so many owners and dealers they went out of business and were split into pieces last year and sold to investors. Coachman was much the same with Forest River saving the Coachman name but in esence they are merely re-baged Forest River made trailers.

Crossroads has stuck it through becuase of warranty, service and reputation. If you want the next nearest competitor to Crossroads it would be KZ and Jayco. NOT Forest River, Coachman or Fleetwood (now defunct).
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:33 AM   #8
Weekend Camper

all I can say is that we have the exact same unit only a 2006. We love it. Have had a couple of problems here and there, but for the most part this unit is a great value for the money.

2017 Thor Windsport
36' Motorhome
Pulling 2018 Ford Flex
usolm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:36 AM   #9
Weekend Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGeorge
Would love some feed back on this unit. Or at least on this brand, good, bad and ugly!!

Thanks

I traded for one just like what you have in the subject. Due to an accident my wife we only got to use twice before winter. We love it so far, good quality, easy pull, and we are planning on taking it to theSmokey Mountians in the spring Our's is a 2007 year.

2007 2500HD Chevy, CC, D/A
SSGJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:42 AM   #10
New Camper

Been pulling our 2008ZT29DBit for close to two years now. Only thing I can say is we love it. It is a little heavier than some other's out there but I have yet to find this floorplan anywhere else. It's nice to have the teenage daughters at one end and us at the other.
GHarper is offline   Reply With Quote