We took out trailer out (26BH) for the first time to a back woods campground with no power.
We were there for 2 nights, the battery went dead just after supper on the second night, but we thought no big problem, I will simply back the truck up and plug in and charge the battery for a 1/2 hour or so. Well after 45 minutes the battery was still dead.
Even when we got home after a 3 hour trip the battery was still dead does this sound right?
Shouldnt the truck charge the battery?
Second problem is when we got home the umbical cord had been dragging on the rad and now the insulation has been rubbed off, does anyone know the colour code for the card and plug?
Oh and on the second trip the front power stabilizing jacks do not work. I suspect it is an electrical connection but maybe not.