2010 Sunset Trail 24RB
I own a 2010 Sunset Trail 24 RB and there are some items that need to be addressed and some items that I would like to address.
List of the needs:
1. The bottom of the slide has delaminated from the wood due to a leak that I believe to have fixed. Is there a way to reglue the fiberglass back to the wood and add some wood stabilizer?
2. There is small hole in the bottom of the wall on the driver side just passed the slide bext to the bed. What is the easiest way to repair this?
3. A/C: The unit is 10 years old and I kind of figure is is time for it to be replaced. But it runs cold for a little bit then gets warm and does not cool down the camper. What should I be looking for while trouble shooting. I have read about the warm/cold air mixing prior to the ducting but it worked as it should last season, and stopped right at the end and then continued on the first two trips of the season.
4. Easiest way to recaulk the camper and how to tell when my roof needs to be resealed.
1. Larger battery box with two deep cycles, battery cut off switch and solar ready.
2. Move the axles to the last hole on the hangers. Is this possible? I'd like to get just a touch more ride height out of the camper, we have some hellacious curbs and road entrances in town.
3. The front passthrough is soft, the leak has been repaired and the front peice replaced by a prior owner. Is it just easier to drop another peice of 1/4 plywood on top of this?
4. Weld a hitch on the back for a rack for semi-permanant cooler mounting and move the bike rack to the front utliziing the jack mount type rack.
5. Update the entertainment system. We are kind of limited to TV size due to where it is located in the camper. We'd like to update the interior all together. But unsure about how much we can do that won't affect the resale value.
I'd appreciate all the input and look forward to working with you folks. I guess Ill just post updates here!
Ryan & Chelsea
Buoy & Tiller
2010 Sunset Trail 24RB w/EAZ Lift WDH
2019 Ram 1500 4x4 HEMI w/Leer Cap