Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-07-2014, 04:33 PM   #1
New Camper

2015 32rl Beedroom TV Mount Question

Hello all,

I recently bought a 2015 32RL and I need some help. Im about to mount a TV bracket in the bedroom in the area where the sticker is placed reading "LCD Bracket here". My question is; is there one large solid piece of wood behind there? Some beams I need to try to hit? I dont want to screw a bunch of holes in the wall and tear it up. I couldnt find anything in the paperwork on the idea location and method of mounting one would be.. Unless its literal and the sticker is the only place.

Any help would be appreciated!
ChrisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:48 PM   #2
Weekend Camper

I used a stud finder on my trailer and it was a solid piece. If you have access to a locator that would prove it is solid, or at lease find the studs.
Hensley Arrow
BessieHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 10:43 PM   #3
New Camper

Thanks Bessie! I had tapped around on it and thats what I suspected. I got everything today but the dang stud finder. 0.o
ChrisM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 04:49 AM   #4
Weekend Camper

Mine has a stud there (if you want to call it that). Sence it was offset to the right side of the spot for the tv, I used a small toggle bolt to secure the other side. Be sure not to use one with a long screw. If it is too long it may come through the wall on the other side.
tramguage1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 07:13 AM   #5
New Camper

There was a plywood sheet behind the wall panel between the studs on my 32rl. Approx 12" x 12" right below where the sticker indicated. I lag screwed the mount to it and have no problems out of it. I mounted a 15" lcd tv.

2013 ST32RL
2013 F350 6.7
WILSTYLE is offline   Reply With Quote