Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2020, 02:00 PM   #1
New Camper

2021 CrossRoads SS331BH

OK I am getting a 2021 CrossRoads RV Sunset Trail SS331BH it stats it is prewired for Winegard for cellular..Question for all is that the only brand I can use with the prewire or can I use something like weboost..Sorry if this has already been answered ..I can't seem to find it if it has

Thanks Much
thefullm64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 02:43 PM   #2
Weekend Camper

Personally, I don’t use it. I already pay for my cell plan with data hotspot so why add this to my list of bills? I can stream anything and use my computer with a hotspot so I’m totally happy.
I’d love to hear any thoughts?
Old 10-25-2020, 03:02 PM   #3
New Camper

Congratz

Congratz on the new trailer. Please let me know how it goes with it. Looking to buy the same model. As for the wifi I'm not sure.
Rookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 05:10 PM   #4
Family Vacation Member

Congrats on the new rig. We looked at that same model but decided on the smaller 2021 Sunset trail 212RB. Got it in August and just finished our last trip of the season.

Anyway, I’ve researched this thoroughly. They recommend the Winegard GW-1000 Gateway 4G LTE WiFi Router. But You can use any device and any carrier. Go to the Winegard website and download their manual for your Winegard unit. It will walk you through the set up process. It will default to Winegard as the carrier and device but you can enter the details your carrier & device.

There’s also oodles of info on YouTube for configuring the unit to your stuff.

Good luck!
Tonyg2724 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ss331bh, sunset trail superlite