Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2010, 03:21 AM   #21
Weekend Camper

We bought our 08 Sunset Trail 30bk in Eastern Wa. Just went to get service on it at CCrv and they did a basic maintenance and packed a wheel bearing....We ALSO have had the upper cabinet covers split, I really think its a "Moisture" issue and not a cold climate issue. We bought from Eastern Wa, and they said never heard of it happening, seems to have happened more so over here in Western WA. CCrv specifically told us we CANNOT do warantee work on crossroads, since we do not sell them anymore. Not convenient for us anymore. Dealer we bought from in East Wa. seems very willing to help and take care of us....glad we bought there
WAstateKingKampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:03 AM   #22
Weekend Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAstateKingKampers
We bought our 08 Sunset Trail 30bk in Eastern Wa. Just went to get service on it at CCrv and they did a basic maintenance and packed a wheel bearing....We ALSO have had the upper cabinet covers split, I really think its a "Moisture" issue and not a cold climate issue. We bought from Eastern Wa, and they said never heard of it happening, seems to have happened more so over here in Western WA. CCrv specifically told us we CANNOT do warantee work on crossroads, since we do not sell them anymore. Not convenient for us anymore. Dealer we bought from in East Wa. seems very willing to help and take care of us....glad we bought there

Thanks for letting me know about CCrv. Where/Which Dealerin Eastern WA?

Would they honor the warranty even though we bought our TT in Indiana? How do you like your Sunset Trail TT?

iuki

iuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 06:46 AM   #23
Weekend Camper

Selah Rv in Selah Wa. just outside Yakima, like Poulsbo and Silverdale.

Received an email from Selah and they are working on replacing our cabinet fronts...they are a small family ran business and seem very willing to help. I did find out that Tacoma RV works with Crossroads and warranty issues. We really like our Sunset Trail, we had our first maintenance and I was surprised that a few things needed tending too already! But we are fixed and maintenanced and ready for the season!

08 Sunset Trail 31BH

02 2500HD
WAstateKingKampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:27 AM   #24
Weekend Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAstateKingKampers

Selah Rv in Selah Wa. just outside Yakima, like Poulsbo and Silverdale.

Received an email from Selah and they are working on replacing our cabinet fronts...they are a small family ran business and seem very willing to help. I did find out that Tacoma RV works with Crossroads and warranty issues. We really like our Sunset Trail, we had our first maintenance and I was surprised that a few things needed tending too already! But we are fixed and maintenanced and ready for the season!

Thanks for all the info. We just have some minor issues that my husband has been taking care of, but we will need a replacement of our bathroom door handle - the lock button just fell off when we tried to close the door and lock it.

iuki

iuki is offline   Reply With Quote