Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-09-2011, 04:08 AM   #1
Family Vacation Member

I consider myself a reasonably cleveridiot but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to lower the dinette table in our new ST29SS into the sleeping position.

Anyone here care to point out what must be obvious to the rest of the world??

8iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 05:28 AM   #2
Weekend Camper

usually the table top lifts up off the center post, then you can lift center post up to remove it and put table top down....took me a while to figure it out too
elizajane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:34 AM   #3
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizajane
usually the table top lifts up off the center post, then you can lift center post up to remove it and put table top down....took me a while to figure it out too

No center post(s) on this one. It has a wide bracket against the wall that looks to slide down on rails but I can't figure out how it unlocks from the "up" position.
8iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:28 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

Mine has a small lever to turn from being in a "locking" position, raise the leg (by pulling then folding back), then push down in the middle of the table. Sometimes it takes a fair amount of force to push it down.

Bringing it up is easier. Pull up, set down the leg, lock the lever in place.

I like it!

3 Sons, 2 Daughters-in-Law

1 Daughter, 1 Son-in-Law

1 Grandson, 2 Grandaughters

2012 Sunset Trail 26BH
4AggiesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 04:37 AM   #5
Weekend Camper

+1 4AggiesMom. We have the same trailer and had my parents with us the last time out so we utilized all of the beds including the dinette. Rotate (unlock) the small handle that is near where the standing leg connects to the table. Locked, the handle is pointing to the front of the rig, unlocked is pointing to the rear. Then fold the single standing leg up. Then put some hefty pressure on the table between the middle and where it reaches the wall. It can take some force to get moving but once it's gliding down you can ease off! I would recommend lifting up the seat cushions 1st as the ledge that the table will come to rest on is covered by them otherwise!
FezUSA is offline   Reply With Quote