Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2012, 09:16 AM   #1
Weekend Camper
runriver's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 21
In another thread, comparing a sunset trail to another make of RV, someone mentioned the recessed sink and covers in an ST. We have a 2011 24RB, but did not get sink covers, which we would love! Does anyone know where we might find them? I don't think the place we bought from was really a Crossroads dealer, and it was fairly far from home, so we don't ever get there.

Thank you!
runriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 10:09 AM   #2
Family Vacation Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 139

Does your unit have an undermount sink and solid surface countertops? If so you can call crossroads direct and havesink covers sent to you.Edited by: 8iron
2011 Sunset Trail 29ss Reserve

2014 F350 6.7 PSD
8iron is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Crossroads RV or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.