Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-31-2014, 06:17 PM   #1
New Camper

St33bd

Hello to all! These Forums are a wealth of information, for which I am very thankful! I have been combing the threads for 2 days and have yet to see any feedback on the 2014 ST33BD. My husband and I are very interested in purchasing this unit, but would love to have the benefit of hearing from someone who owns one!!

Any help or info you have would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
KIMBVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 06:22 PM   #2
Seasonal Camper

Welcome. Search 33BD in the search function and a few threads should come up.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:50 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

I know I replied a couple weeks back to a family that had just bought a 33BD. They're out there.

For what its worth, I have an ST300BH and love the layout of the 33BD better. I just couldn't swallow the additional 1000LBS towing with my 1/2 ton.

If you have 2-3 kids, this rig in my opinion is the most versatile layout I've seen in years.

2017 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 King Ranch Crew
Sold the 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail Grand Reserve 32BH
2020 Grand Design Momentum 320G
OhioMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:16 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

Not sure if this is helpful, but we are seriously enjoying our 2014 ST28BH. It is similar to the model you are looking at in many ways - both are the Reserve series, both are 2014, both have bunks and the exact same outdoor kitchen. I have nothing but positive things to say about our trailer. The master bed area is more comfortable than we imagined. It looks cramped but it doesn't feel that way when you crawl in. We sleep like babies! The furniture is all of good quality and very comfortable. The kids (teenagers) are loving their bunks! The bathroom is more than adequate. The kitchen is nicely appointed with tons of storage drawers and cabinets! It feels luxurious and still practical. About the only things we've had to do was to add memory foam toppers to all three beds and we replaced the super-thin plywood under the dinette bench seats to something just a little more sturdy. Oh and we love the outdoor kitchen! Perfect and we use it all the time!

If this is helpful and you have any more specific questions, feel free to fire away. We took delivery of ours last August and just got back from our 8th long weekend trip! A couple more this spring then The Keys in June! We are loving it!
Edge2 is offline   Reply With Quote