Usb charger overheated and am antenna
Hi all, first time out in our 2017 320bh and we've already had problems. I plugged two things into the charging station before heading out for an hour or so. Got back in and the tt smelled like burning plastic. Discovered it was coming from the charging station. When I took the case off, I just about burned my fingers on the back of the charger. Disconnected it and felt around in the wall to make sure nothing else was hot. Everything else was cool, though I found an uncapped wire behind it. It is black and has a hard metal piece coming out of it (not wires like everything else) I also found that the red am antenna wire (thank goodness that one was marked) had a cap but was not attached to anything. Wondering if the black hard wire should be connected to the red am antenna. Any ideas? Also, is the charger something that should be covered under warranty? I'm going to have to take it in anyway, as the bathroom floor is really squeaky and the front of the shower floor feels spongy.