2019 Mason Dixon Bunch Rally
The 2019 Mason Dixon Bunch Fall Rally
is scheduled to be held in Sevierville TN at River Plantation RV Park. Rally dates are Oct. 10th thru Oct. 14th 2019.
River Plantation is located Near Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg....Dollywood...and the Smoky Mountain National Park...Dollywood...Bush Bean Factory...and lots of shows, wineries and distilleries....etc.etc.
Call: 1-800-758-5267 or 1-865-429-5267
Dates are Oct. 10 - 14th, 2019.....however....you may arrive earlier and stay later...They have requested that you make your reservations ASAP if you want to be together as a group. September and October is their peak season due to the fall leaf season..plus this is a holiday weekend we are reserving. Please make your reservation no later than December 19, 2019
to ensure everyone stays together...
Reserved sites nearest the pavilion are sites 124-127 and 136-141. the pavilion is available for our use should the weather make it necessary...
Check-in is 12 Noon....check-out is 11 AM...
Schedule of events:
- Breakfast get togethers - Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 9:00AM
- Wine and Cheese Friday at 5:30PM - Games night for those
interested ( Rummikub, Dominos, LRC, Corn Hole )
- Group Dinner Saturday at 6:00PM
There are so many things to do and places to see in the area...here are a few suggestions
- - Great Smoky Arts and Craft Community (over 100 artists and craftsmen in an 8 loop of shops)
- - Smoky Mtn Alpine Coaster Ride
- - The Island (23 shops and restaurants)
- - The Old Mill Stream Restaurant and shops
- - Gatlinburg - Old Smoky Moonshine
- - Smoky Mtn Knife Works ( lots of kitchen gadgets too)
When you check in...you can get brochures for all of the above and more..Stan
- - Lodge Cast Iron Cookware
123 - Woody & Jane
124 - Ken & Sara - 9th - 15th
125 - Mark & Susan - 9th - 14th
126 - Joe & Joan - 9th - 15th
127 - Walt & Lindy - 10th - 14th
138 - Tommy & Rosie - 9th - 14th
139 - Tony and Nancy - 9th - 14th
140 - Kemp Davis - 10th - 14th
141 - Stan & Emmy - 10th - 14th
155 - Jimmy & Diana 10 - 14th (new from St. Louis)
Looking forward to seeing everyone in the Smokey Mountains!