Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #81
Full Time Camper

I am in 61 as we speak....Tom and Gloria are back across the street....there are some SOB brands in the area, but there will be enough for everyone.....might have to walk a campsite or two.....no worse then the campground at indiana....

2015 Rushmore Springfield
Disc Brake upgrade, Goodyear G614 tire upgrade
RV FLEX-ARMOR roof, Mor-Ryde IS suspension

2017 F350 Dually 4x4 6.7 Bronze Fire
gossamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #82
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

Hooked up and sitting outside. Fridge and freezer all loaded, LP full, just praying for this horrendous rain to stop We'll be leaving early in the morning, with safe travel we hope to be there around 2 or so. See everyone then.

Jim & Linda

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:07 AM   #83
Weekend Camper

Almost ready to go, planning to pull out at 11. Sounds like coming from Galesburg we will be somewhat pushed by the winds. Drive safe all! Looking forward to meeting you all!!!

Loren Cheryl and the pups
Zinger2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:45 AM   #84
Full Time Camper

Sorry we didn't make it to the campground. Hope everyone had a good time.

Chris & Karen- Heyworth, Illinois
2009 CF32BL pulled by a 2011 RAM 2500 CTD 4x4
PullRite Superglide 18K hitch
2015stats:
Nights: 28
Miles: 3245
longhauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #85
Weekend Camper

Just to say HI and thanks for making us feel so welcome. We loved our weekend and meeting so many smiling, friendly people!

We look forward to seeing all of you again!

Loren, Cheryl and the pups
Zinger2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #86
Full Time Camper

Longhauler.....we were wondering what happened to ya....a little wet early on, but we trudged through.
I would like to thank everybody who braved the rain for the first half of the weekend, as we were rewarded on Saturday with great weather, a wonderful dinner and some fire time without using umbrellas. It was sad to see it end today, especially on such a beautiful day...sometimes murphy has a weird sense of humor. Anyway, to wet your appetites for next year.....
http://www.baxtersgrille.com/

See you at the rally if not sooner

2015 Rushmore Springfield
Disc Brake upgrade, Goodyear G614 tire upgrade
RV FLEX-ARMOR roof, Mor-Ryde IS suspension

2017 F350 Dually 4x4 6.7 Bronze Fire
gossamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #87
Weekend Camper

What a great weekend at Comlara. Hope to have many more fun weekends like this with the same great group of CrossRoads owners. We'll even let the SOB join us.

Pointer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #88
Seasonal Camper

Wow what a Great Weekend we all had inspite of the rain for two days on & off.

Good thing we had the umbrellas to keep us dry around the campfire...What a site that was, hoping I get to see the pictures on that scene.Sothanksto all that brought the wood for Tom H.who kept the fire roaring. Here is a big thanks for all those who couldmake this fall campout making ita successwith so manywonderful smiles & stories to tell. Lets not forget thosepreparing gourmet dishes for our Pot Luck & Sundays Breakfast. I think we all were busting at our seams. A Great thanks to Rick & Patti for bringing the 10x20 tent to keep us dry during our meals I don't know what we would have done without it. Thanks to Gloria for her suggestions on the Pot Luck dinner for Friday eve instead of thurs this way we could include everyone! thanks again to Kay &Tom H. for picking out a Great place to eat on Saturday eve too!!!! If I have forgotten anyone, just let it be know there is a Big Thanks!!! So on a sad note tonight Larry & I have winterized out trailer and will betaking it back to storage on Monday As always we look forward to next years campingkeepingclose of our memories we haveenjoyed for this summer's ending. On a Good note thou we have met some new wonderful friends that I hope we can continue to camp with in years to come sharing new stories of travels... See Ya Karen & Larry
Tuscany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:48 PM   #89
Weekend Camper

Send a message via MSN to sddsman

Thank you all for a great weekend. It was great seeing everyone. You all made us feels so welcomed. A few things .....

1) I loved the lasagna, chili, chicken soup, biscuits and gravy, french toast .... Well, you get the idea.
2) I was able to find the dump station without trouble ... Thanks
3) The restaurant was great!
4) Tom, You were the last to leave the fire, but WE were the last onesto leave the camp grounds!

Great getting to know everyone and thank you for welcoming us in to the group. See you at the rally if not sooner.

Steve, Colleen and Bryan

2008 Toyota Tundra

2010 Zinger 26BL
sddsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:40 PM   #90
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

Linda and I also want to thank Karen & Larry, Tom & Kay, Rick and Patty, and Gloria & Tom and all the others who made the last 4 days so wonderful. The food, the friendship and the comaraderie is second to none. Thanks for the help with my water problem too guys Lest anyone forgets what a good time I had...this should bring a smile to your faces

Edited by: tator447

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:08 PM   #91
Weekend Camper

Jim,

Great picture! It's always nice to see a father and son bonding on a camping trip. We had a great time and are looking forward to getting together again.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:29 AM   #92
Weekend Camper

Did anyone pick up any extra tablecloth clips when removing the tablecloths in the tent? I put about 4 or 5 on one of the tables.

Tom S.