Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2015, 04:56 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

Crossroads RV Factory Rally

My wife and I are looking forward to our first Crossroads RV factory rally July 17-19 in Shipshewana !! We have a 2014 CR Rezerve 26RB...Stop by and Say "Hi" and meet our two sweet whippets too!!
Gary Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 03:16 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

Gary O
I came across your post last night, but since I will not attend the factory rally this year, I didn't respond... After comming back to it today I was surprised that no one had responded... So I thought I would just drop a line and say HELLO... I think you would have gotten a better responce if you had posted on the "2015 Indiana CrossRoads Factory Rally" thread... Any how your in the state next to mine so there's a good chance we could bump into each other on the road....Enjoy the season.
2022 Alliance Avenue 32RLS

In God We Trust
A proud member of the one percent...Semper Fi
sleepyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:09 AM   #3
Weekend Camper

2015 Indiana CR factory rally

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyT View Post
Gary O
I came across your post last night, but since I will not attend the factory rally this year, I didn't respond... After comming back to it today I was surprised that no one had responded... So I thought I would just drop a line and say HELLO... I think you would have gotten a better responce if you had posted on the "2015 Indiana CrossRoads Factory Rally" thread... Any how your in the state next to mine so there's a good chance we could bump into each other on the road....Enjoy the season.
Tom,
Thanks for the friendly post. We heard there are many points of interest to visit in the Shipshewana Indiana area!
Old 03-28-2015, 03:56 PM   #4
Full Time Camper

The restaurants are pretty good in Shipshewana. You get plenty of food and it's very good.

2012 Cruiser Sahara 330SS
2015 F250 Super Duty diesel
Loneoak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:09 AM   #5
H2K
Weekend Camper

We had just purchased our Sunset Trail and went to Shipshewana last summer to do a factory tour. Camped and the next day we noticed a lot of Crossroad RV's had pulled into the campground. We were invited over to visit that evening and met a lot of nice people. They were camping early for the 2014 rally. We decided to sign-up for the 2015 rally and will look forward to seeing everyone there.
H2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 11:56 AM   #6
Seasonal Camper

We will be attending the rally this year ourselves and will coming in early and looking forward to seeing everyone. If you like good places to eat there are several places not just in Shipshewana. You might want to try Tiffany's in Topeka (I personally love their Manhattan's) or there is a small diner (at a lost for the name right at the moment) just east of Shipshewana that you wont walk away from hungry that's for sure.

Phil & Janine
2010 Dodge Ram Crew Cab Short Bed 2500HD Cummins
2014 Cruiser 333RL
campingcpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 04:56 PM   #7
Weekend Camper

How do you sign up for the rally?
Klrful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 06:10 PM   #8
H2K
Weekend Camper

The sign-up is under "Crossroads on the Road". Go to "Rally with Crossroads" About 11 topics down will be the title "2015 Indiana Crossroads Factory Rally". Entry #5 has a web page with sign-up instructions.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:12 AM   #9
Seasonal Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klrful View Post
How do you sign up for the rally?
Here is a link.
http://www.freewebs.com/crossroadsrvrally/

Phil & Janine
2010 Dodge Ram Crew Cab Short Bed 2500HD Cummins
2014 Cruiser 333RL
campingcpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 07:03 PM   #10
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447
Welcome Gary, I have been at the last 3 Crossroads Rally's, if you were there last year I'm sure we met. We were in site 91...next to Rick and Patty Michel's, the Rally Masters for this event. I am in Dallas right now heading to Waterloo, IL to visit them for about 10 days in a couple of weeks. I look forward to meeting you and saying hi at the rally. Will we will be arriving early also, as we do most years, and staying late

I hope to see you there, again welcome.

Travel well, travel safe,
Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
tator447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 12:41 PM   #11
Crossroads Owners Liaison

For the 2015 Rally is there any topics you guys could like to cover or any suggestions for vendors you would like to see there? Also do you still want to do factory tours or would you prefer to have new product there at the campground to see? I know several of you have been to the Rallies for several years and I'm just trying to make sure we change things up a little so it's not so redundant. Any suggestions are appreciated!!
Fuller22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 03:08 PM   #12
Full Time Camper

I already answered this on the Facebook page, by I will reiterate for the benefit of the members of this forum.

We like the factory tour. Seminars about maintenance would be nice. Vendors with RV related wares would be welcome.

A question and answer session about slide-outs would be welcome with one or more people who are experts in that subject. There seem to be a lot of problems with slide-outs and more information about dos and don't and maintenance would be good.

Old 05-05-2015, 09:12 AM   #13
Weekend Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneoak View Post
I already answered this on the Facebook page, by I will reiterate for the benefit of the members of this forum.

We like the factory tour. Seminars about maintenance would be nice. Vendors with RV related wares would be welcome.

A question and answer session about slide-outs would be welcome with one or more people who are experts in that subject. There seem to be a lot of problems with slide-outs and more information about dos and don't and maintenance would be good.

I thank everyone for their positive comments about the rally, and look forward to visiting the area and all the preventive maintenance seminars. This is my first trailer with slides, and want to keep them working properly. My wife and I will be in site # 74. We hope to meet everyone!
Old 05-05-2015, 02:29 PM   #14
H2K
Weekend Camper

Has an "Open House" been done? I would like to see various Crossroad campers as well as any mods that owners have thought about or completed.
Old 07-20-2015, 01:24 PM   #15
New Camper

Wish I had figured out how to use this forum before the rally! I remember seeing the "Tator" sign and we all said Hi a few times. We had the recumbent trikes and the whippet dogs. Hope to see you again next year!
twentysix.two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 01:35 PM   #16
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2K View Post
Has an "Open House" been done? I would like to see various Crossroad campers as well as any mods that owners have thought about or completed.
There wasn't anything formally arranged (at least during our stay). Some people just knocked on a few doors and asked to see their units.

There were a number of display models at the factory that we could look at.

Old 07-28-2015, 01:27 PM   #17
Crossroads Owners Liaison

Hi Everyone,

For those of you who didn't get a CrossRoads Name badge at the Rally and would like one let me know. I will give you the same price I gave Rick and Patty at $6.00 each. You can send me an email at kfuller@crossroadsrv.com Thanks!
Fuller22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 03:37 PM   #18
Weekend Camper

Send a message via MSN to susandeg Send a message via Yahoo to susandeg
Nametags

what do the nametags look like? i may want to get them for my husband and myself for next year's rally.
Thanks.
2011 Zinger 25SB
susandeg is offline   Reply With Quote