All packed up for winter.
Sad to see, RV is put away for winter. Forecast is snow tonight/tomorrow morning.
We were in RV since April 15 this year. Cleaned up the site we had for the year. That only took 2 days and multiple loads for gear home before the RV could even be brought in.
Hope fully we can get 6 months again next year. Boondocked the whole time.
Have a bit of warranty work on it this winter.
1. fridge fans are starting to squeal.
2. Radio crapped the bed in first month. Outside speakers have never worked.
3. Still need to pull main slides due to rollers pushing through floor.
4. front jacks have slipped in brackets and have slid up by 2 inches.
1. Aluminum plate between floor rollers and under slides.
2. Microair thermostat.
Victron Energy inverter/charger, 1240w solar
550ah LifePo4, Microair Easy Start,RVLocks (keyless)
Airborne Elite Sidewinder pin, Maxx air 7500 Fan
2015 GMC LTZ,6.2 Gas, Short Box, Firestone F3 air ride.