Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-07-2012, 04:42 AM   #1
Full Time Camper

I am trying to be positive so here is an idea I would like to see Crossroads do. I would like to see them do what the Heartland (it should be legal for me to say that since they are also under the Thor umbrella) forum does and have the different brand managers monitor and answer questions when they can that existing or new customers may have about the brand they own or are thinking about purchasing. Perhaps get suggestions or ideas on new options or additions people may have. I think it works very well over there and can see no reason it would not work here. Ideas or thoughts on that?
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:42 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

Sounds like a good idea Keith. There is a lot of good, positive feedback that Crossroads could and should take advantage of and participate in. A good example would be the problems several owners have had with the new Shwintek slide system. Apparantly there are design changes on the newer trailers and modifications available for older trailers, but how many owners are aware of these things. Crossroads could be proactive and announce on the thread when these things occurred and how owners of older units can get the mods. done. Just an example
2010 CF30SK Patriot
2007 CF30SK
dalemac377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:48 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

Dale, same thing would be the Cruisers in the 2011 models (if I remember correctly) that had frame flex at the pinbox because of the new front cap design and Lippert/Crossroads made a modification to the frame to fix the issue. I wonder how many of those units are on the roads out there that need to have that modification done. As far as I remember very few were fixed. Edited by: Hunter11
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:33 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

Great idea. Sure would be nice to be able to have direct contact with someone in the organization who could answer questions about our units and get answers that everyone could see and read.
'04 Dodge 2500 Quadcab CTD
gball is offline   Reply With Quote