Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #21
Seasonal Camper

I forgot to include a few "doghouse" nights

2005 CF29RE 04 Ford F250 crew 6.0 P/stroke FX-4.

(pic coming soon!)
shoetravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 04:33 AM   #22
Full Time Camper

56 nights,5 states,in 3 separate trips out here in the West. Picked up our '08 ST30BH in April, winterized and stored in October. Too short a season in snow country! Actually visited our trailer yesterday on the final leg back from a 3750 mile road trip to see if the storage facility had plowed the snow enough for us to get it out in case we put together a trip in the near future to AZ. Was glad to see we could get it out. When you drive from CO to FL and back you pass many rigs and many nice looking campgrounds in the warmer states. Got the juices flowing! I'm now going outside to shovel the 2 feet of snow that accumulated while we were gone. And to think that a week and a half ago I was in T-shirt, shorts, and barefoot walking the beach at Pensacola Beach.

Breckenridge, CO
'08 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST30BH Traded
'21 Grand Design Reflection 31MB 5er
'22 Cougar 29RLI 5er
'23 RAM 2500 4X4 CTD
coastn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:41 AM   #23
Weekend Camper

At least 30 nights possibly afew more. I will have to keep better track next season
Greg Morin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:41 PM   #24
Full Time Camper

Hey Charlie,

Missed you the last few years.

Why don't you start playing catch up by coming to the Northeast rally, this year?

BTW...put lots of money in the retirement plan [not that I did], and hit the road when the time comes.

Walt
seabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:20 AM   #25
New Camper

Walt,

We would love to, but my oldest daughter is getting married a few weeks before that in Montego Bay Jamaica and I'll be taking a week off for it and won't be able to get away again. I'm sure it will be alot of fun as they have been in the past. We'll try for next year and as for the retirement years we're working our tails off getting ready so we can spend at least 4-5 months a year in the RV You all be well and maybe we can catch up with you during the season

CharlieEdited by: silverado
Old 01-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #26
New Camper

I was able to get in a little over a hundred nights on my ST19CK I bought last February. Most of that was a 10 week, 11,000 mile trip from California to Vermont and Connecticut and many points in between doing family history research. Had a great time, the Sunset Trail pulled wonderfully and held up real well. Not too many problems with it or the Chevy. Of course, the Chevrolet is the only REAL truck to tow something as good as a Crossroads product with.

Only problem with that trip was timing.It was right at the peak of the gas prices. Didn't see too much fuel under $4.00 and really felt like the Gods were smiling on me when I did. Planning on heading out the latter part of February to spend some time in southern Nevada and Utah. It's been getting downbelow 30 here in Northern Californiaat night, I need someplace to warm the blood back up!!!

aka Paul

'07 ST19CK

'08 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado
paulhodel is offline   Reply With Quote