Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2015, 01:32 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

Adco products cover

Purchased an Adco cover for my TT last Nov. The cover was on the RV for a few months this past winter when i noticed the zippers were coming apart. First one, then the others started to come apart and not zipping up. I called adco, and the cs rep walked me through trying to fix it. Claimed it happens all the time. But to no avail, they still would seperate. He explained I have a one time replacement warranty, for $35 shipping I can get the same cover. (which cost me $400+) I asked if it would have the same zipperes, he said yes. But i could upgrade to a better cover for an additional $600+ with a warranty or $800+ a better warranty. I said it doesn't sound to me like its a better cover, just a better more expensive warranty. I guess I'm stuck with the junky zippers for now. Adco Products..buyer beware.
weaselz is offline   Reply With Quote