Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2022, 11:02 PM   #1
New Camper

Back Up Camera Not Working

Hey, so I have a 2022 Crossroads Sunset Trail ss331bh pre wired for a Furrion camera. I've used this camera on my previous travel trailer and all it took was me turning on my running lights to power the camera. Nothing is working and no power is going to the camera, so I'm thinking a bad connection somewhere or does anyone know if there is a fuse on this model or how it's wired up? Just wanted to ask before I tug on the camera wire or take the running light above it apart. Thanks!
Frustr8ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 07:31 AM   #2
Seasonal Camper

There’s a few threads with exact issue. Although pre-wired it’s not hooked up to the marker light. Just do a search “backup camera” and you’ll find the threads on it.
660catman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 08:10 AM   #3
New Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 660catman View Post
There’s a few threads with exact issue. Although pre-wired it’s not hooked up to the marker light. Just do a search “backup camera” and you’ll find the threads on it.
Thank you! I realized this after my post, sorry. I will get to work on wiring up my "pre-wired" rv haha!
Frustr8ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2022, 07:08 PM   #4
Seasonal Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frustr8ted View Post
Thank you! I realized this after my post, sorry. I will get to work on wiring up my "pre-wired" rv haha!

Seems to be a lot on here. My KZ I bought last year was pre-wired and it worked right off the bat. I still peruse the threads on here as a lot pertains to any brand of camper.
Good luck!
660catman is offline   Reply With Quote