Hello one and all,
I have been looking at these tanks online for a while. My questions are.
1. They claim to be 30% lighter which would be good for hitch weight, mind you I don't know how much you'd save on two 20Lb tanks
2. I hear that they are good for 15 years, not the normal 10 years
3. Can we get them in Canada?
4. If so are they approved for here?
5. Does anyone out there have any experience with them?
6. Are they worth the money?
7. Where can I get them?
I like that you can see the propane level as well. They appear to have many benefits, what is the downside if any?
Thanks for any and all input.
Edited by: 32FR
2012 Crossroads Sunset Trail ST32FR, 2009 Chev 1/2 ton 4X4 White Diamond Quad Cab