Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-24-2013, 03:31 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

Looking at CR Washington. Is CR the kind of product I want to spend this kind of money on ? Help please as I'm torn.
Thanks for any insight.
vanhatfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:20 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

We bought our cruiser [new] in 2006...had some warranty issues [people are human and have bad days, don't we all]. Crossroads took care of the issues...no problem.
We are happy with our camper, although later models have some "upgrades".
seabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:29 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78
CR makes a good product and are known for honoring that warranty. With that said CR has always made great mid-ranged products IMHO. The caveat is CR has taken multiple attempts at a high end rig over the last several years with limited success. I believe there are better built units with a more robust warranty in the upper end CR is trying to reach. Forum rules prohibit me from talking up other brands but RV.net in the 5th wheel forum is a good place to start.
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:45 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

I love my Cruiser. CR has been johnny on the spot about helping us with any problems and have fixed every problem we have had under warranty. Mine is own its way back to the factory with a problem with the side wall to the right just above the entry door is bowed out a little. They are coming here to TN to pick it up and will bring it back to me. So far so good.

2003 Ford F250

2012 Sahara

From Pigeon Forge TN

https://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/...9/DSC_0093.jpg
jim carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:22 AM   #5
Full Time Camper

being from Oklahoma I am not sure what Washington you are taking about but for the heck of it I was looking for dealerships on the west coast the other day and found two in the Salem area. But I do not think that is your question ... I have an 05 PP and have been very happy with it. Things that needed to be fixedwere and mostly found in the first few months of ownership. I think the product is as good as the others in its class and with care and annual maintenance we should enjoy it for many years to come. There are going to be some problems there always is but hope with a good dealership it will be fast in and out so you can enjoy it. I am not sure if CR would tow it back to the factory from the west coast but I have heard they have done that for some serious problems.