Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-11-2017, 07:56 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

Crossroads and keystone

Is there something going on with CR and keystone merging? I know they are both owned by Thor. Rig has been at the dealer since middle of Nov. and parts were ordered late Dec after finally getting approval from CR to cover them. Hubby called yesterday and was told that they were still waiting on parts and had to resubmit paperwork due to something with CR and keystone. Hope we get it back before the weather warms up. Lol. They fixed a bunch of little things, but are supposed to replace the mattress (one person slept on it for four weeks throughout the summer and it has big dips, even after flipping it. Then whoever installed the tv didn't do it right and it sticks out of the cabinet when it is locked in place so the slide out has been hitting it and put a gouge in it. :/ I did ask for the old parts, in hopes that I can get the tv and mount it in the bedroom. Was told I could have them as long as CR didn't request them to be sent back.
Melodique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:02 AM   #2
Site Team

With a long wait like you experiencing, I think I would call CR and see what the problem is. Hopefully you are keeping track of everything and documenting.

The way they have been lately with customer support it doesn't give a person a warm cozy feeling.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote