Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-06-2009, 07:30 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

Back by popular demand, limited edition packages for the Cruiser!

http://www.crossroadsrv.com/special_...provincial.aspEdited by: crossroadsrv

forum@crossroadsrv.com
crossroadsrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:24 PM   #2
Family Vacation Member

Wish we were in the market for a new one...still loving our '07 though.

Bailey, the Lap Cocker Spaniel

07 Cruiser 30SK

07 Dodge CTD 5.9 3500 QC 4x4

https://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...andcamper2.jpg

&lt
Cobra909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:55 PM   #3
Family Vacation Member

See, as I said in another post, I wish We would have waited to buy Our Cruiser! Also I see from the pdf they don't make it in a RK If so I guess I'm not upset at all.

Edited by: riverotter55

02 F250 PSD

07 Cruiser: CF29RK

You CAN get there from here it just takes longer https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/100_1893.jpg
riverotter55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 11:24 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to New Trailer Mom
In my search for my sunset trail st30 I noticed one the webb sites they had a Sunset Trails 29RL in a Patriot Edition I was wondering if they offer this on the st30bh. Â*I would like to see a brochure on this to see what upgrades you get on these modes. Â*If anyone has seen a link for that please hook me up. Â*Thanks
Old 03-08-2009, 01:41 AM   #5
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78
Great new Crossroads. I emailed my dealer to tell them they ought to order some! Great package.
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:38 AM   #6
Weekend Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Trailer Mom
I noticed one the webb sites they had a Sunset Trails 29RL in a Patriot Edition I was wondering if they offer this on the st30bh.

The Sunset Trail Patriot package was only available on the ST24BH, ST29RL, and ST31QB. The 2009 current promotion is exclusive tothe Cruiser line.Edited by: crossroadsrv

forum@crossroadsrv.com
Old 03-09-2009, 02:30 AM   #7
Weekend Camper

I was wondering if the Patriot pkg is exclusive to just the cruiser line, I'm confused because I saw a 2009 st31qb on WanaRv's webb site for sale and it states its a Patriot Edition new for 2009. Â*Or are they mistaken and this unit is actually a 2008? Â*
Old 03-09-2009, 02:45 AM   #8
Weekend Camper

Just found another 2009 Patriot Edition in a sunset trail 29rl Â*on Imperial Trailer out of Troy NY.

Old 03-09-2009, 11:46 AM   #9
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverotter55

See, as I said in another post, I wish We would have waited to buy Our Cruiser! Also I see from the pdf they don't make it in a RK If so I guess I'm not upset at all.
This is a big problem for me. I really wanted an RK with the RL being a second choice. There are just too many advantages/features at no cost with the Patriot package, mainly the 16" wheels which are a biggie for me.

With this in mind, and as much as I wanted the RK I just can't pass all the extras up and think I'll order a RL. Time will tell if I've made a mistake.
pulpwood007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:08 PM   #10
Full Time Camper

I think you will be delighted with the rear living. Our CF32Bl Has it and we would not go with out it. It is nice to back into a camp site on the water in the winter and to look out over the lakes, or for that matter the forest

Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 12:18 PM   #11
Site Team

They have some nice options on that new rig,for sure. But it won't work for me. I think with those 16in. tires on there it probably raised it enough where I wouldn't be able to get her in my shed. That was one of the main things when we bought this one---it had to fit in the shed!!!! When we bought the HH we figured it would just go in, plus the dealer lied to us on the height. Long story short, I ended up renting storage for 2 years, and not able to use the new shed I put up.
Plus I don't see a RK in that new patriot lineup.

Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:24 PM   #12
Family Vacation Member

from 15" tires to 16" tires is 3/4 of an inch higher the only thing ive run into is i dont think they have spaced the axles out any and finding wheel chauks that fit in between the wheels whell good luck ive modified one of the plastic vice like ones but i could really use some longer all thread im still working on those ideas!!

Duramax,allison.etc.

2009 30SK Patriot edition

Pullrite 20.5k Super Fifth

https://i494.photobucket.com/albums/r...b1/NewSpot.jpg
buddhabob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #13
Weekend Camper

The Sunset Trail and Zinger Patriot/Provincial editions were for 2009 models. The package promotion started and ended in late 2008.

forum@crossroadsrv.com
Old 03-10-2009, 01:41 AM   #14
Weekend Camper

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Â*Do you know if Crossroads will be offering this promotion for the new 2010 sunset trail models? Â*
Old 03-11-2009, 04:17 AM   #15
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhabob1
from 15" tires to 16" tires is 3/4 of an inch higher the only thing ive run into is i dont think they have spaced the axles out any and finding wheel chauks that fit in between the wheels whell good luck ive modified one of the plastic vice like ones but i could really use some longer all thread im still working on those ideas!!
Have you had a chance to actually measure the height of your trailer to highest point? It's gotta be more than 3/4" as hopefully they raised the trailer off the axles a little.

From pictures I've seen it does look like the tires are pretty close together. I not overly concerned about that, but would like to make sure that there is plenty of clearance between the fenders as well as the wheel wells. Any comments there would be appreciated.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:54 AM   #16
Family Vacation Member

I have exactly 11'11" clearance on my garage and had the daeale triple check the hight when they set up the hitch in my truck it just makes it the skylite above the shower and the sewer vent is really close too!!! i believe the wife said the air just touched the ribber seal hanging down thats 11' 10 and 3/4 i also checked with the factory before we even considdered it! Actually there arent many fifth wheels that will fit in my garage but we are extreamly happy

Duramax,allison.etc.

2009 30SK Patriot edition

Pullrite 20.5k Super Fifth

https://i494.photobucket.com/albums/r...b1/NewSpot.jpg
buddhabob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:44 PM   #17
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhabob1
I have exactly 11'11" clearance on my garage and had the daeale triple check the hight when they set up the hitch in my truck it just makes it the skylite above the shower and the sewer vent is really close too!!! i believe the wife said the air just touched the ribber seal hanging down thats 11' 10 and 3/4 i also checked with the factory before we even considdered it! Actually there arent many fifth wheels that will fit in my garage but we are extreamly happy
I think your measurement is right on the money. I spoke with one of the sales reps at Crossroads today and he claims the axles and running gear were not changed to accommodate the 16" wheel option.

In other words they just substituted the 16" for the 15" wheels. If this is the case it would only increase the trailer height 2-3" depending on the tire size used.

I also found out the Patriot options are not free anymore so I am personally thinking about going back with my first choice, the 29RK, and changing out the wheels. I'm having a hard time making a decision.

thanks for all the input,
Old 03-13-2009, 10:52 PM   #18
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78
I would pick the FLOORPLAN you like the best. You can ala'carte most of the options they have in the Patriot package. Any dealer or tire shopcan swap out to 16" tires/rims for a modest price. The insulation, gel coat, fridge, HW heater, etc. are all stand alone options you can pick.

I personally don't need (or want) all the Patriot graphics, they could have put one oval sticker near the side door and I would have been happy. LOL.
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:11 AM   #19
Family Vacation Member

That's my idea too change out Rims & Tires! The rest of the options I already have, so no biggie there either. Besides looking at the brochure they don't have the RK's in the Patriot Edition, & We really like Ours a LOT!

02 F250 PSD

07 Cruiser: CF29RK

You CAN get there from here it just takes longer https://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...s/100_1893.jpg
riverotter55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 02:50 AM   #20
Seasonal Camper

I looked at my camper and itappears that if I switched out the rims and wheels I would need to do some minor trimming on the bottom skirt.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ckcropped2.jpg
BDLuke is offline   Reply With Quote