Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-25-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78

Just got back from our Cross Country trip to New Mexico which included a stop in Indiana this past Thursday for a warranty visit and tour.

I was very impressed with the team of folks Randy has working with him to correct owner issues. Randy took care of my list and his folks did a real nice job. They also did some "freebie" work which was very generous on their part. The outside shower was never ordered becuase we didn't like it on the slide side. We were very excited when randy said he could have one of his guys install it door side for us! Also, they installed the 2010 upgrade to the front cap which is a reflective piece that assists in spotting the pin while backing up to hookup.

Also, they rebuilt the ent. center area getting rid of the junk "Pummel Drive" and installing a much, much nicer Jensen combination unit.

Overall, a great day and great people. I still laugh becuase I had a storage door leak and they kept locking the technician inside and spraying water at the door. It was quite funny to see!

I didn't take pictures as requested. I am sorry but I wanted to respect the wish that many Amish do not like photo's taken of them. Since a large population of the plant is Amish I resisted the urge to be a photo-bug. I also visted Jayco and did their tour - that was a real treat as they were still working and we toured the fabric factory, Eagle Factory and Designer.

Thanks again to Crossroads for fixing the issues I had but esepecially for going above and beyond.
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:49 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

its good to hear about a good experience. randy is a real gentlemen and a pleasure to deal with. after the purchase...service is EVERYTHING.

2000 ford f350 v10-2008 ford oem rims & tires

https://i647.photobucket.com/albums/u...cture451-1.gif

spinella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 04:45 AM   #3
New Camper

I also stopped by the factory for some expert work. I can not praise Randy M. and his crew enough for the work they did on our PP. They went above and beyond. They also did a lot of "freebie" work which was great. I don't think there is another company which goes the extra mile like Crossroads. Again "THANKS TO RANDY"

wesleyd is offline   Reply With Quote