Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-15-2009, 06:47 PM   #1
New Camper

My wife an I moved our CR Cross Terrain to Maryland last week. We are full timers when we arrived at the site i noticed the front cap popped out from underneath the roof. This is the second time, the first time this happen the dealer Leonard Truck and Trailer supposedly fixed it. We have 10" of Lap Sealent that they smeared on the width of the rig, a very poor job. My question is after popping the fiberglass back in what holds it inplace there are no screw holes in the fiberglass so this doesnt make much sense to me.

History of the rig is after picking it up from Leonard Truck and Trailer we hauled it about 3000 miles and the frame broke where the Kingpin mounts to due to poor welds. It had to be put on a flatbed semi and sent back to the factory where the customer support was awesome, 2nd to none. While i had them on the phone i told them the underpinning blew off and i must have lost all the insulation when that happen since i didn't see any left. They told me that they didnt insulate the underpinning therefore its not missing. My response to that was how can you call this a for seasons trailer then? There response was we dont make a 4 seasons trailer. Leonard Truck and Trailer lied again we asked then 6 times and made our selves very clear we have to have a 4 seasons camper.

In closing I am happy with the camper except for the 4 season part not with Lenoard Truck and Trailer although we have had a couple issues with the rig but still happy. Ok my rant is complete. Can anyone give me some advice on the roof and front cap?

mvlawn is offline   Reply With Quote