Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-04-2016, 04:44 AM   #1
New Camper

I want to Purchase Accessories

I have purchased a 2015 Crossroads Rushmore-Franklin, I have contacted my dealer over 30-40 times, It is currently almost 1 year old, I want to purchase Washer/Dryer, the additional Awning, and the trailer hitch, that is all made for my camper---Also the pair of folding chairs that go with dinning room table---I still have not received them

I have also contacted several more Crossroads Dealers

Not sure what is going on, but this appears to be unreal

I am not sure why these people do not want to take my money

Anybody out there have any connections---or may maybe I need to take a different approach, but I am not sure what that is..

I live Full Time In it, Out of state Long term work
Nudels2u75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 07:28 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

I would think any local RV dealer would be able to secure the washer dryer and awnings
Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 08:10 AM   #3
Seasonal Camper

Agree with Frank and Janet's comments above. Any dealer and most mobile service techs can install the washer/dryer and awning for you. Any warranty issue with these items would be through the manufacturers, not necessarily the dealer.

But this is a good thread because I was looking for some sort of CR online accessories catalogue myself this morning. Can't seem to find one of the CR website other than apparel and don't see a listing of common items and accessories under the Docs tab above.

Does this type of accessories list exist?

Our home base -- 2018 Grand Design Solitude 375RES -- The "Uno Mas!"
The mobile office -- 2016 Crossroads Hill Country HCT26RB -- The "Poquito Mas!"
Gone but not forgotten: 2015 Heartland Landmark 365 Key West (lost to Hurricane Harvey)
TxCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 09:03 AM   #4
Family Vacation Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudels2u75 View Post
I have purchased a 2015 Crossroads Rushmore-Franklin, I have contacted my dealer over 30-40 times, It is currently almost 1 year old, I want to purchase Washer/Dryer, the additional Awning, and the trailer hitch, that is all made for my camper---Also the pair of folding chairs that go with dinning room table---I still have not received them

I have also contacted several more Crossroads Dealers

Not sure what is going on, but this appears to be unreal

I am not sure why these people do not want to take my money

Anybody out there have any connections---or may maybe I need to take a different approach, but I am not sure what that is..
HI there!

Sorry you have had a difficult time with your dealer getting back with you. A dealer not wanting to take your money is an odd situation to be in, for sure!

The reason that there isn't an accessories list on the CrossRoads website is because we do not sell any accessories- we only supply them to dealers. Which is why it's necessary to go through a dealer to get any parts or accessories that you need.

If you would like, I would be happy to search for a dealer in your area that works with CrossRoads, and get you their contact info. I know the one that you are working with isn't working out well right now, but fortunately ANY authorized CrossRoads dealer can order parts and accessories. Even if you didn't buy from them. :-) Would just need your zipcode to search the dealers in your area- feel free to PM me if you would like.

Thanks!

Christian
ChristianM is offline   Reply With Quote