Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-31-2016, 02:51 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

Ladder for Crossroad Cruiser 35CFI

Does anyone know where to get a replacement rear ladder to fit the Cruiser 35CFI? I had a lawn chair hanger hanging in one rung and back into a pine tree. Needless to say it wiped out the ladder.
breams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 03:18 PM   #2
Site Team

Did you try your local Crossroads dealer? Here's a link for ladder sales. RV Ladders | RV Parts Country

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
mark5w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 05:25 AM   #3
Weekend Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark5w View Post
Did you try your local Crossroads dealer? Here's a link for ladder sales. RV Ladders | RV Parts Country

Thanks for ladder site. I sent them a query last night as well as my Crossroads dealer. Waiting to get a reply.
Old 11-04-2016, 02:01 PM   #4
Weekend Camper

Outside Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by breams View Post
Thanks for ladder site. I sent them a query last night as well as my Crossroads dealer. Waiting to get a reply.

I just got a call back from my Dealer and he tells me that Crossroads called him and told him that the company that manufactures the outside ladders is out of business and there will be no more. To think a 2016 model can not get a replacement outside ladder. I know I can get one of several universal ladders but I will have to patch or plug all the holes from the original and make all new mounting holes. I have sent an email to customer service at Crossroads so will hold off until I get a reply.
This news does not set well.
Old 11-04-2016, 04:44 PM   #5
Full Time Camper

Try to keep your existing posts and anchor points. Just and in some 1/2"alum tubing and if it needs to be bent,take it to a place that makes boat camper tops. That boat top place may be able to fab the ladder for you.

It was a rainy few days at Algonquin Prov park...tarps kept us dry.
Wayne --Belle River (Windsor), Ontario
2013 Sunset Trail Reserve 25RB..(just sold it)
2015 White Chev Silverado 2500HD 4x4 (6.0 l gasser)
2003 Mountain Star 890SBRX Truck Camper
harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 11:05 AM   #6
Full Time Camper

Been there. Back in 2000 my wife was directing me backing into our metal building. She forgot to look a the top storage in the back of the building. Bent our brand new Jayco ladder . To this day I always say watch the ladder. She still don't find humor in it.

*I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne
Papa-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 06:08 AM   #7
Weekend Camper

Replacement Ladder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa-T View Post
Been there. Back in 2000 my wife was directing me backing into our metal building. She forgot to look a the top storage in the back of the building. Bent our brand new Jayco ladder . To this day I always say watch the ladder. She still don't find humor in it.

I found out yesterday that Crossroads uses two ladder manufacturers to provide all ladders for Cruisers. 'Kemberly' and 'Christianson Ind's'. It seems that Kemberly has bought out Christianson and between the two of them there are no ladders available. So now I will purchase from RV parts and get a universal ladder. Sure that I will have to plug all existing holes and make new ones.
I just find it to be pretty lousy customer service when you can not purchase a replacement part for a 2016 model RV.
Old 11-09-2016, 01:53 PM   #8
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by breams View Post
I found out yesterday that Crossroads uses two ladder manufacturers to provide all ladders for Cruisers. 'Kemberly' and 'Christianson Ind's'. It seems that Kemberly has bought out Christianson and between the two of them there are no ladders available. So now I will purchase from RV parts and get a universal ladder. Sure that I will have to plug all existing holes and make new ones.
I just find it to be pretty lousy customer service when you can not purchase a replacement part for a 2016 model RV.
You just might find the ladder connection locations might be set up as standard, 36" or 48" on center. If so, check other trailer mfg's as they might have one's that fit without issue.

Bob and Better Half

2007 F-250 PSD, SW, CC, LB, 2WD
2006 TF32SS Cross Terrain Toy Hauler (sold)
Reese 16k slider
r2millers is offline   Reply With Quote