Well I am happy to reply the problem has been fixed.
Thanks to my dealer.
I called the service department and explained the problem.
They asked if I could check a couple things, which I did. I then sent them a couple pics of the parts and they replied, "well that ain't right" and shipped me a new electric tongue jack. Got it today and just installed it.
The dealer even trusted me enough to send the jack so I can use the same box to return it to them.
Pretty good on the dealers part as they make no money on the service call which under warranty they would have had I brought the RV back in. I just do not want to make the 6 hr round trip unless I absolutely have to.
Almost ready for Yellowstone!