Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-23-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
Family Vacation Member

We are trying to decide whether to sell our 2009 Crossroads Seville VF35CK and are having difficulty determining the current value of this year/make/model. I have googled it and have come up with a huge range of prices for the exact same unit, anywhere from 35,000. to 65,000. I have never experienced this before when trying to sell, usually I can narrow a price down to within a couple of thousand dollars by comparing dealer prices, the RV Trader, Kijiji etc, private adds etc.</span><div style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; ">
<div style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; ">This is made even more difficult because I am in the Calgary area of Canada and there are very few dealers around that carry a unit like ours to compare to. From the info that I can gather, the prices are still quite a bit more up north than what you fellows down south have to pay, for instance I have seen dealers down south with 09 Seville's advertised for 39000. and the same 09 unit in Eastern canada one for 56,000 and the other for 65,000 which is a huge difference in price, a bit nuts really.<div style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; ">
<div style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; ">If anyone has a good source for determining the value of a used RV (preferably in canadian dollars) could you please share, also would really appreciate any input into what fellow Crossroads members feel is a fare price to set when advertising our unit. It is in excellent shape, we have only towed it once, as it sits on a seasonal lot. Here is a link to my photobucket site that shows current pictures of our unit, any advice would be greatly appreciate<div style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; ">
<div style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; ">http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g238/albianne/New%20Seville%20Camping%20Trailer/</span>

albianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

You might give this site a try. Choose the RV section and it will ask you for your zip code for pricing in your area.

http://www.nadaguides.com/
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 03:48 AM   #3
Family Vacation Member

Thanks for the link Hunter11, I had to use a Montana zip code as it would not accept a canadian postal code, looking at their info, it looks like we could maybe try for 45,000.
I checked another couple of local newspapers and saw some local units also with 4 slides, fireplace etc and they were all around that price.
albianne is offline   Reply With Quote