Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2015, 05:53 AM   #1
New Camper

outside receptical

I have a 2014 lincon rush more and was wondering where the outside plug is and is the blue ray also the stero system inside the trailer thank you
toolman410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 04:56 PM   #2
Family Vacation Member

Normally the outside receptacle is located somewhere under the awning about halfway up from the ground to the awning.

2013 Sunset Trail 31BH
TrainSafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 06:56 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

Look for where the split is in the awning seal and the water is leaking and dripping under the awning, that is where your electrical receptacle will be!

Tim
13 ST25RB
08 F-250 SC 6.8L XLT 4x4
Tim D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 07:53 PM   #4
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim D View Post
Look for where the split is in the awning seal and the water is leaking and dripping under the awning, that is where your electrical receptacle will be!
Now that's just good humor.

Bert, Cathy, Kylie & Kaitlin
2014 SunsetTrail Reserve 32BH
2009 Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4X4 6.6L Duramax
YouTube LetsRV Instagram LetsRV_
Bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 03:16 PM   #5
New Camper

I've had mine for 4 days. When I make it over to the storage yard I'll look for the plug but I bet the "outdoor" plug is found inside the outdoor entertainment area. Now that wouldn't nessarily be outdoor but I don't recall seeing one mounted to the outer wall. As far as the blu-ray player....Its a piece of junk. Yes, the radio is built in the blu-ray & is rather hard to use. I hope to replace mine in time. There's a lot of things that I want to do & the blu-ray isn't at the top of the list.
So how do you like the rig? Is this your first? It is for me & I'm not overly impressed but I got it at a good price. I had a hard time putting $10k more into a unit so I bought this one to get the amenities but I can see where they cut corners such as insulation & the utilities control panel. This will be addressed. I bought the unit in Tuscon & was driving it back to ca. The winds were really, really bad & it rippled the roofing material, which pulled it loose from the fiberglass cap on the front. Looks like I'm going with a Line-X roof. I can't wait to see what the estimate is on that! Well anyway....give me a yell back if ya like.
Woot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 04:02 PM   #6
Seasonal Camper

Woot, thats a new camper, let the dealer fix that for you.
2015 ST270BH
https://burgpath.us/photos/index.php?cat=13
Burgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:44 AM   #7
New Camper

It's a new, used....New to me but used as in ownership. I don't know if there's a warranty since I'm the second owner. I think I'll rip the roofing material off & have Rhinoline do a perminate roof instead. That way I won't have to worry about it.
Woot is offline   Reply With Quote