Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-29-2012, 06:09 AM   #1
New Camper

I've recently bought a 2006 Cruiser XF31SS. There were no manuals with it. Does ANYONE have a .pdf of these available? Thanks

Old 08-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #2
Seasonal Camper

You can search the net for manuals.. I have searched for all my equipment, Fridge,Microwave,furnace,Axles, etc.. Even the antenna..If you can find the unit model name and model number you can goggle for the manuals.. I have my whole collection on my hardrive I know that don't help you, but it is possible to find everything yourself on a rainy day. We can help if your looking for something specific, Post the model and model number and i can help possibly, I might have already because our year campers are about the same although are size and layout are different.

2005 Cruiser

2001 F250 7.3

danskool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:04 AM   #3
New Camper

The model is shown

Old 08-30-2012, 05:33 AM   #4
Seasonal Camper

The owners manual for the camper itself is pretty basic. Don't expect too much if you find one. More important is to download the manuals for the equipment on the camper. Refrigerator, furnace, heater, etc.

The axle manuals can be found from their manufacturer.

I wouldn't waste too much time in trying to find the Crossroads manual.

Viet Nam Vet 70-71 Da Nang

Real airplanes have two wings and big, round, engines
BipeFlier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 10:57 AM   #5
Seasonal Camper

Really? Where?

Fridge model number is? Where did he specify that?

Mine is a DOMETIC REFRIDGE (yup, recall as well has his i would bet)
RM2652
SN - 434 05095

I looked on all the name tags of all my stuff . And most part numbers where written on the sticker tag inside the cabinet door. Which was sweet. Looked at each unit and got the model number. Then searched.. First the fridge, Then the hot water tank etc.. The toilet and Antenna was tough ones, But i found it. Even the slide out mechanism. I have a complete file on each unit on my computer. Each file has a .txt file that specifies model and serial and a file of the manual and any other .pdf's i can find on that unit.. Some of the files have complete part break downs of each unit, that i have found.

I have complete manuals downloaded for everything just from looking at name tags and searching. Might sound like bragging, but just wanted to say it can be done and I might able to help being that we are at similar years. As i am sure others would help. And a local dealer might be able to help also. I have even received a couple just from emailing the manufacture of the unit.. I think the microwave i received through email, for one.. Which saved me because my wife broke the wheel thing that the glass sits on. I ordered the part quickly because i had the file and part number.

2005 Cruiser

2001 F250 7.3

Old 08-30-2012, 12:36 PM   #6
Seasonal Camper

I took it he was looking for a manual for the camper itself, not the appliances. I've been wrong before though.

Viet Nam Vet 70-71 Da Nang

Real airplanes have two wings and big, round, engines
BipeFlier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:02 AM   #7
New Camper

So I found the manual on my unit. I have some more questions tho: Where is my water pump located? Near the tank or under the sink?

Old 09-01-2012, 12:10 AM   #8
Seasonal Camper

Not sure on your unit.. How i found mine for the first time was to, Put some water in the tank and turn on the pump and run it for a bit.. There was not doubt where my pump was located..

2005 Cruiser

2001 F250 7.3