Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-06-2012, 10:48 PM   #1
Weekend Camper

Can anyone tell me if they received an owners manual with their 2012 TT? I'm wondering if the dealer just forgot to give it to me, or did Crossroads discontinue including them in new units. Got lotsa info from the manufacturers of the fridge, microwave, TV, etc., but no owners manual.
Chz hed campers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:03 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

I got one with my 2011 Cruiser but it's so generic they could put it in any trailer and it would apply. Not much specific info as I remember. I looked at it when we got the trailer and figured it didn't tell me much.
2009 Ford Lariat F350 SRW CC Diesel
2013 Cruiser CF305SK Patriot Edition
avvidclif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:47 PM   #3
Seasonal Camper

Likewise, our 2011 owners manual is so generic it could apply to any brand on the market. There are no electrical or plumbing diagrams or anything else that is very useful. You should have received a manual for eachappliance, TV, roof, awning and running gear.
Sirsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:34 AM   #4
Family Vacation Member

My new 2012 5er didn't have one either, just the manuals for the various components and appliances
Old 03-07-2012, 07:54 AM   #5
Full Time Camper

One was delivered with mine. Also, all of the manuals for the appliances. One can be downloaded too.

2012 Cruiser Patriot CF335SS.

2011 Silverado 3500HD LTZ CCLB Duramax SRW 4X4

https://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/...ailerKeuka.jpg
NorskeNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #6
Family Vacation Member

My Zinger was the demo model at the RV shows and there were no manuals in it at all. I complained. The sales guy soon came out with a packet of manuals, fridge, oven, etc. but they were for another TT, not mine, so Serial Numbers on all appliances were for someone else's unit. I guess they will continue to do that, switch, until some poor soul doesn't notice he/she didn't get any.
NH Horseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:36 PM   #7
Family Vacation Member

We bought our RF38FL new, around the 1st part of Feb. After our PDI & we took delivery, I was going through our packet of information that was to include all the manuals. I had photo copies of the leveling & slide out system. It must've been change the toner dayas these were very poor copies. I also did not recieve a manual for the stereo, TV, Fantastic Fan, & a/c thermostat. After complaining to my dealer I then called Crossroads, but had to follow up with an email. Then 2 weeks later,we try to hook up to the TV, & the hydraulic system will not come on. I called my dealer again & told them to come hook me up, 'cause if I had a manual, then I could trouble shoot the problem. They immediately had their RV tech call me. He asked if I was still hooked up to shore power, when I told him yes, he stated, then that was the problem. Since I was hooked up to shore power & hooked up to my TV, then there was an amperage imbalance & I blew a fuse to the controller. I then told the rocket scientist, if I was hooked up to my TV, then I wouldn't be calling you in the 1st place. We finally received our manuals last night from UPS, after another 10 days?!??!?!!?
'12 Crossroads Rushmore RF38FL (ours!)
Barry, the ADHD x 2 German Shepherd mix, Granddog.
FFFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 01:21 PM   #8
Full Time Camper

Here is the link to the online manual. http://www.crossroadsrv.com/files/owners_manual.pdf

We misplaced ours somewhere between winterizing and studying the manual for spring maintenance. Contacted crossroads for a new one, they pointed me to the website. It is very generic.

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:28 PM   #9
Weekend Camper

Thanks anaro, printing the manual now. Thanks for the website info! ... Happy Campin!
Chz hed campers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:29 AM   #10
Family Vacation Member

Send a message via Yahoo to timscruiser
Well I got our 2012 CT29RLX and it did come with a full packet with a very good owners manual . I have had some new trailers that had the generic type that was worth nothing with verry little info at all

THE CONROYS MINI MOTEL ]]

<br /
timscruiser is offline   Reply With Quote