Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 01:59 PM   #1
Weekend Camper
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NJ
Posts: 46

I need to replace the wall light switch and the bathroom sink in my 2006 Zinger 32QB.

I checked with Camping world about the switch and they didn't carry them. My sink has a crack in it. Where do I called to found replacements.
Bill,Chris,Trevor,Travis,Shawna,Thomas,Shanon,Indy ,Charlotte

2003 Excursion (his)

2000 Excursion (hers)

2006 Zinger 32QB
slick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 10:42 PM   #2
Full Time Camper
Hunter11's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 2,510
I have used the place below to find a lot of odd items before. They might have what you are looking for.

17 Chevy 3500 DRW 4X4
16 Mobile Suites 36RSSB4
2 Mini Dachshunds
Hunter11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
Seasonal Camper
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Buffalo NY
Posts: 253
Find a Cross roads dealer in your area. I am sure they can get you the factory replacement. Or call one and have it shipped. I had trouble with the rear ladder. Finding the exact replacement. A local dealer can get me one.


2005 Cruiser

2001 F250 7.3

danskool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 08:19 AM   #4
Weekend Camper
gbontrag's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 20
Yep call Crossroads and they will conect you with the right sales person for your area. They can ship almost anything. The nice part is it is origional and will fit.

I had to get two body panels, a fender, and a new wheel and they had it all and could have shipped it but it would have cost more than the new parts so I went and picked the parts up at their office. Best part is it all matches perfect and they answered my questions while I was there.

Parts are a story but you can guess with a fender, wheel, and body panels.

Great service
2002 Dodge Ram 4x4 Long Box Extended Cab Diesel.

2005 Cruiser CF29CK 3 slides

19.5 ft Glastron SX IO Boat

Tow Both
gbontrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 02:16 PM   #5
Weekend Camper
CamperNJ's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: N. Haledon,NJ
Posts: 59
For the wall switch you might try a good auto parts store. They are 12 volt switches.

Home depot or Lowes may have a sink to fit. Or you may want to upgrade to a better sink. Household sinks & faucets work fine in RV's. I've replaced several over the years.

And both of these places may save you some $$$$

<font color="blue">1999 F-350</font>

<font color=BROWN>2006 33RL Paradise Point</font>

CamperNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:26 PM   #6
Weekend Camper
aja72's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17
I think you find good option on internet.

Used Rvs, Motorhomes
aja72 is offline   Reply With Quote

« Waxing | Sidewinder »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Crossroads Registry




Add your Crossroads RV
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Crossroads RV or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.