Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78
Another fine Heartland product.
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:27 AM   #2

Well after a trip back to the dealer; everything was fixed the same day on my friends Prowler at Camping World except the awning. They were not even aware that the awning was hitting the door. They had two other new units on the lot that were the same way. They assured my friend that it would be fixed even if they had to order a new unit without the awning and then install it themselves. The manager a Camping World was contacting Prowler to make them aware of the awning problems. I think it's a thumbs up for Camping World. If they stand by their word and make everything right, what more can you say. My friend is alot happier now.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:25 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

Is that the amping world in colfax? If so that is where I bought my zinger. I have been very pleased with both camping world and crossroads. I have had a few warranty issues that are being fixed without any problems or arguments. I had to wait a couple weeks for parts but CW was very up fribt about the length of time and asked us if we wanted to come get the trailer so we could use it in the meantime or leave it with them. We came and got it and camped in it. When the parts came in, we took it back, it is there right now getting worked on. I have also found out that my reese dual cam has been improperly installed/set up by them so I called them about that this week. THe service writer said that we can look at it together when we come get the trailer next week and if it was installed in correctly then they will make it right before we leave. This kind of customer service is why we bought a crossroads but we were worried about buying from camping world, so far they have done right by us.

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 10:03 AM   #4

It's the camping world in Statesville. They seem to be doing everything they can to make it right. I had a fifth wheel hitch installed there also when I bought my truck new in 2006. The guys in the back set the hitch on my tailgate and pushed it back making four big scratches on my three day old truck. Camping World gave me the option of having it repaired or a $ 500.00 credit to the store. I took the credit. I had a bed liner sprayed a week later. All was good.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:23 AM   #5
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78
Very good news, I'm pleased that your friend is being taken care of!
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote