Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-26-2020, 07:31 AM   #1
Weekend Camper

Smile Re Tv size for above elec fire place

I have a 2012 Crossroads sunset trail reserve 31BH and I would like to know the size of TV I can install in the TV mount unit and any suggestions on name brands. Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer.
Old 10-26-2020, 09:59 AM   #2
Gone Traveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldstar View Post
I have a 2012 Crossroads sunset trail reserve 31BH and I would like to know the size of TV I can install in the TV mount unit and any suggestions on name brands. Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer.
With a tape measure get length & width of the opening, take the same tape measure to wherever you chose to buy the tv of your choice & measure them length & width til you find one that fits.
Not trying to be a smart a##, but it's your choice on size, price & brand. I think there are adapter plates to fit most tvs to any mount.
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 11:59 AM   #3
Weekend Camper

Re TV size

Thanks I’ll have to wait till my trailer comes out of storage to get the measurements of the opening was hoping others might have the measurements of the opening than waiting till spring to get into mine to measure it out. Thank you once again for the advice.
Old 10-26-2020, 01:00 PM   #4
Seasonal Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldstar View Post
Thanks I’ll have to wait till my trailer comes out of storage to get the measurements of the opening was hoping others might have the measurements of the opening than waiting till spring to get into mine to measure it out. Thank you once again for the advice.
The swivel cabinet in ours measures 22" x 32". It has the original Sansui 32 inch TV still in it. Not the most impressive TV I've seen but works for us.
Old 10-26-2020, 01:06 PM   #5
Weekend Camper

Smile Re TV opening measurements above the fire place

Thank you for the measurements at least I can start looking for one possibly on Boxing day to put into the trailer in the spring when it comes out of storage. Thank you all once again for your assistance it’s very much appreciated.