I've been using a TST tpms for the last 9 years without any issues. On our recent trip as we pulled into the RV park each of the four sensors sent a high pressure alarm, 472 psi. I tried everything to clear the alarm unsuccessfully. The next day I called TST and explained the issue with the tech. It seems in 2018 the software in new units was upgraded and my older unit was trying to read signals from a unit in the park that had the new system, they are not compatible therefore I was getting the false error code. The tech was well aware of the problem and a new monitor would solve the problem and would be compatible with my current senors about, $80. As soon as I moved out of range of the other person's TPMS the error would clear he said. I rebooted my monitor and all is well. It's a simple fix now that I know what caused the alarm. I hope this might help someone else that ran into this problem.
2010 Cruiser CTX CT29RLX