Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-14-2011, 11:50 AM   #1
New Camper

I am a new owner of a 2006 31' Cruiser CrossForce Toy Hauler. There are connections on the left side of the RV that I have not been able to find any info on in the owners manual. I have 4 connection points in the same area. 1. City Water 2. Spray Port 3. Flush Kit 4. Black water Tank. 1 and 4 are obvious, 2 has a connector like an air hose, 3 has a water hose connection so I assume it is associated with the Black Water Tank. The previous owner didn't really know what number 2 - Spray Port was about. If anyone is familiar with these and can explain them I would appreciate it. Thanks
Windeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

#2 could very well be for an outside spray port. Our previous TT had an air hose type fitting on one end and a garden hose connector on the other. If you search the net, I believe that some Forest River products have this very set up for the outside shower set up.

Word of caution... It's much easier to to connect when the system isn't under pressure.

For the hose assembly check Camping World.

'07 F250 Diesel Crew Cab 4x4

'08 CF30QB

Reese Signature Slider 18k Hitch
salda01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:09 PM   #3
Full Time Camper

check CW I couldn't find it, but I did find this.

http://dwincorp.com/index.php?cPath=...f0719f5528d119

'07 F250 Diesel Crew Cab 4x4

'08 CF30QB

Reese Signature Slider 18k Hitch
salda01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:46 PM   #4
New Camper

My RV has an separate outside shower on the other side. You guys did solve the problem. I guess it is just a high pressure water hose connection. I will order some hose from the link that salda01 found. Thanks for the help.
Windeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 01:11 PM   #5
Weekend Camper

I have been looking for a fellow toy hauler owner for quite a while now. Congratulations on your purchase.
I own a 08 mk-33 toy hauler ( crossfire ), and will help any way I can.
My coach has two water ports on the door side, they are the fresh water tank's fill ports.
On the driver side, the spray port is to spray fresh water into the black water tank, to keep the solids & paper from building up in the tank.--hook a water hose to it before you pull the valve open to drain the tank, and keep spraying until the waste runs clear.
The city water is just that,--hook the white water hose to it and thats it--you have city water & pressure to your coach.
The port just under the city water is the big mystery, I think it is to help with winterizing but, I am not sure. Anybody that know's for sure feel free to solve this mystery for me.
I am learning as I go, feel free to ask anything and I will be happy to help if I can.
Steven Rees

2011 Chevy Siverado 2500w/Duramax Diesel

2013 Elevation 3612
stevenrees is offline   Reply With Quote