Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-29-2009, 09:33 AM   #1
New Camper

I am new to the forum after lurking for a couple of days. We don't own a fifth wheel yet but are in the process of gathering as much info as possible. We saw our first Crossroads 5er at the Toronto Fall RV show and quite liked it, but need to learn more before taking the plunge. I'm trying to read all previous posts so that I don't ask duplicate questions.
wishiwas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 09:36 AM   #2
Full Time Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to mwebber78
It's ok if you do - we like to chat
mwebber78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:32 AM   #3
Full Time Camper

Hi! And welcome to the forum from a newbe...All I can say is that after searching for a very long time,we found just what we were looking for in the cruiser 30sk...well built, good features, good price...good luck!...ps

06 F350 KR PS CC SRW

...Wish we were camping...
cowboy_71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:34 AM   #4
Full Time Camper

ps...take your time to find what you want...

06 F350 KR PS CC SRW

...Wish we were camping...
cowboy_71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:14 PM   #5
Family Vacation Member

And let me add; my DW and I purchased our first 5th wheeler several years ago after looking and "thinking" about it for several years. Finally, after looking at the Crossroads Zinger, we took the plunge. After a couple of years we bought another make, and were never really as happy with it as we were the Crossroads.

Then after seeing all the adds and posts about the Cruiser Patriot package we knew that that's the one we wanted. We placed the order on the 15th of this month, and are hoping for delivery towards the end of November. All this just to say, "buy from Crossroads," you won't be sorry!
lynlou14760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:41 PM   #6
Full Time Camper

Hi and welcome to the forum. Ask a lot of questions, you will get answers.
cwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:03 PM   #7
Weekend Camper

Welcome from someone who was in your shoes just a couple of months ago. I found/find this forum to be informative and friendly. DW and I decided we wanted a 5th wheel RV after returning from Alaska. I started the research for a 5vr and found Crossroads to meet/exceed my expectations. We choose the Cruiser CF27RLX. We just returned from Indiana where we took a factory tour and picked up our unit in Shipshewana (a small Amish town).

Anyway, enjoy the journey, find the right unit for you and feel free to ask your questions as this forum is extremely helpful.

Preston, Retired Army (1995}

2010 CF27RLX being towed by a 2005 F350 dually 6.0 Powerstroke, automatic FX4, Airlift Airbags, Reese 15K Hitch
NC Retiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 11:39 PM   #8
Weekend Camper

We got our first Cruiser fifth wheel in April and have spent probably six weekends in it and a month in it in Colorado and now have it in north Missouri, hunting. My DH is in it full time and I drive back and forth from home, spending four days in it at a time.We got the 29rk and love it, I love the kitchen, lots of counter space. For two people its perfect, not to big not to small. We had a few small problems, butwe have a good dealerand he took care of our needs promptly. We are certainly happy with our choice. Good luck!
mosledder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 02:57 AM   #9
New Camper

Thank you all for the warm welcome! We are definately considering Crossroads. It is just so darn difficult to find a dealer around us that has stock so we can actually see a couple of different models. We only saw one at the show. There is another show in January, so we are keeping our fingers crossed.
wishiwas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:12 PM   #10
Family Vacation Member

Welcome to the forium and to the Crossroads info corner lol i belive ya cant find a better product at a more expensive price. As we struggle through uncertain economic turmoil i saw this week that CR is actually expanding production to another whole buildingmeet current demands. If ya offer a great product at a fair price the word of mouth travels fast!!!! Good luck on choosing your floor plan im sure whatever ya end up with will be right for you! see ya down the road Dee N Bob

Duramax,allison.etc.

2009 30SK Patriot edition

Pullrite 20.5k Super Fifth

https://i494.photobucket.com/albums/r...b1/NewSpot.jpg
buddhabob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 01:18 PM   #11
Family Vacation Member

As Amatter of fact we are so proud of our unit ive been thinking about calling Larry at the factory and asking for some comission weve had 3 couples go through our trailer this year and then they allpurchased one just like it!!!!! Our PATRIOT package has a beautiful interior and lots of goodies to the point i wouldnt be happy with anythingless weve been spoiled!!!!

Welcome again Dee N Bob

Duramax,allison.etc.

2009 30SK Patriot edition

Pullrite 20.5k Super Fifth

https://i494.photobucket.com/albums/r...b1/NewSpot.jpg
buddhabob1 is offline   Reply With Quote