Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-01-2020, 03:22 PM   #1
New Camper

New owners of a 2007 Cruiser

The ad of the vehicle we bought is still up on Craigslist but just got it home for 8.5k. We love it and it seems very clean and solid...we couldn't find a lot of specific information on this model, I finally found a brochure from 2008 that verified the "CT32" and "super rare" model even existed as info on it was super scarce which had me super worried... So we weren't certain on what was a fair price and in the end both parties were happy, and hopefully the experts here aren't shaking their heads going oh no. If anyone knows anything about these, we'd love to hear and we're here to learn. We're going to be doing the minimalist thing and living in it for at least two years.

I'm a retired vet of the 82nd ABN Army and Afghanistan, closer to 40 than to 30, and my lovely future wife is a paralegal that does remote work. Hi!

https://orlando.craigslist.org/rvs/d...225426788.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Side Exterior1.jpg (68.1 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Kitchen.jpg (73.5 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg LivingRoom1.jpg (63.5 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg MainBedroom1.jpg (47.4 KB, 24 views)
apposl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 06:47 PM   #2
Site Team

Very nice clean looking unit. Congrats.
Welcome aboard.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 07:02 PM   #3
New Camper

Thanks so much!
Old 12-01-2020, 07:24 PM   #4
Site Team

You might try sending a PM to this member---gossamar
Seems to me he had a 2007 Cross Roads trailer. I'm not sure what model it was, but he might be able give you some insight on yours.
Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 07:53 PM   #5
New Camper

Appreciate that! Going to be doing a loooot of trawling around on here for sure.
Old 12-01-2020, 09:00 PM   #6
Full Time Camper

apposl
I believe that 2007 Crossroads was still an independent company not owned yet by Thor...With that being said by looking at the pictures you posted I think the previous owners of your unit did a major makeover of your camper...I say this because of the backsplash, and the color of the cabinets in the kitchen area...Also there is no border decal halfway up the wall running around the living area which was normal for many years and don't believe that floor was available at that time...It looks like they did a great job updating and keeping up on your camper...IMHO you made a good deal on your camper...Congratulations and best of luck...ENJOY...

PS...Thanks for your service...
2022 Alliance Avenue 32RLS

In God We Trust
A proud member of the one percent...Semper Fi
sleepyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 07:05 AM   #7
Full Time Camper

Nice looking unit. Make some great memories. And thank you for your service.

*I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne
Papa-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:53 AM   #8
Gone Traveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyT View Post
apposl
I believe that 2007 Crossroads was still an independent company not owned yet by Thor...With that being said by looking at the pictures you posted I think the previous owners of your unit did a major makeover of your camper...I say this because of the backsplash, and the color of the cabinets in the kitchen area...Also there is no border decal halfway up the wall running around the living area which was normal for many years and don't believe that floor was available at that time...It looks like they did a great job updating and keeping up on your camper...IMHO you made a good deal on your camper...Congratulations and best of luck...ENJOY...

PS...Thanks for your service...
Also the lack of carpet that was replaced with what appears to be laminate. I'd bet $$ the original was mostly carpet with a dab of linoleum in the kitchen.
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 12:05 PM   #9
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
Also the lack of carpet that was replaced with what appears to be laminate. I'd bet $$ the original was mostly carpet with a dab of linoleum in the kitchen.
Danny
That was exactly my point, and you can tell that is the case by the 3/4 inch round molding at the bottom of the kitchen cabnets...A few other thing as well, the free standing dinning set not original, and walls seem to have been painted...Here is the best thing about this camper's former owners, if they kept up with the outside of the camper as well as they did the inside, apposl has bought him or herself a great camper...

In God We Trust
Old 12-02-2020, 01:03 PM   #10
Site Team

If it was maintained well it should be a good camper. But i have seen many times that a makeover was to hide damage of some sort. And if so it would be impossible to match the original materials.

That said if you are happy with it and you checked out all the appliances and systems to be sure that they work it should be a good one.
dagst1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 01:43 PM   #11
Gone Traveling

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyT View Post
Danny
That was exactly my point, and you can tell that is the case by the 3/4 inch round molding at the bottom of the kitchen cabnets...A few other thing as well, the free standing dinning set not original, and walls seem to have been painted...Here is the best thing about this camper's former owners, if they kept up with the outside of the camper as well as they did the inside, apposl has bought him or herself a great camper...
Yep! From the pics they did a very good job on the interior.
DWs sister didn't like the "cheap looking wallpaper" in thier used 5th & attempted a redesign, if only she had done 1/2 this good a job, she succeeded in making the "cheap looking wallpaper" look even cheaper in my opinion.
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 06:42 PM   #12
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
yep! From the pics they did a very good job on the interior.
Dws sister didn't like the "cheap looking wallpaper" in thier used 5th & attempted a redesign, if only she had done 1/2 this good a job, she succeeded in making the "cheap looking wallpaper" look even cheaper in my opinion.
ouch..!!!

In God We Trust
Old 12-06-2020, 05:52 PM   #13
RC3
Weekend Camper

It's in nice shape, I do like the interior renovation, it's given me some ideas. I have a 2007 Cruiser travel trailer myself, though the model I have is 31GR. I've included pictures of my Unit so you can see what the colour scheme of yours used to be.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150608_214324.jpg (184.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 20150608_214334.jpg (193.1 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg 20150608_214346.jpg (174.0 KB, 6 views)
Old 12-06-2020, 05:56 PM   #14
Family Vacation Member

Apposl, congrats. We have a 2006 cf29re 5er. Have been very happy with it. Ous is in need of upgrades like yours. Looks very nice. I have 2006 brochure if you need any info although 2008 probably same except maybe decals.
Enjoy
Dennis

cruzr4-2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 07:38 PM   #15
New Camper

I have a 2009, 32' Cruiser, love it, I understand about not finding much on line. Bought mine used as well and have been learning on the fly for 7 years now. Have done multiple repairs from flatts, still looking good.
kclem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 04:15 PM   #16
Weekend Camper

Congrats. We bought our 2016 305 RS last fall and love it. They make a great product.
Pjwarner is offline   Reply With Quote