Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-01-2017, 03:50 PM   #1
New Camper

New to "the club". 2006 Bel Air 31QB...anyone have one??

If anyone knows the secret location, secret password and secret handshake to finding a manual, specs, info, anything on this model I would be forever thankful for even a few crumbs on the trail to follow. I am pretty savvy at fixing, researching, finding almost anything and this might be more secretive that Colonel Sanders recipe.
love to touch base with anyone with one. cheers, Steve
Silverhilldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:23 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

This unit was first made for Katerina folks was the model for the Zinger Zinger shared many of the same stuff
Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:50 PM   #3
New Camper

Hi there and thanks. Not sure what that means though, made for the katerina Folks?? Zinger Zinger?? I have the Identity plate on side and it says Manufactured by Crossroads RV on 3/17/2006 and it's Model name is BT31QB.
It has Bel Air stickers on it so assume it's called that.
So all I can find on it for info is off this tag, the GVWR, GAWR, Rim Size, Tire size and pressure and that's it.
I will do some searching on Katerina and Zinger Zinger to see where that leads me.

What has me scratching my head the most is that there seems to be zero info on this model anywhere and Crossroads made it and stamped their name on it. Maybe it's in the witness protection program??
I am able to find hoardes of info on older RV's like this made by Jayco and others, even our old 83 GMC Class-C, can find stuff on that!!!
I cannot be the first or only one with this model that is unable to find anything? BTW, has anyone had success in reaching out to Crossroad on older models? Or should I just give up on that?
cheers,
Steve

2006 CrossRoads BelAir BT31QB
1983 GMC G30 Class-C 24' Millenium Falcon
2014 Toyota Tundra SR5
1979 Kawasaki KZ1000
Old 05-01-2017, 07:27 PM   #4
Full Time Camper

I believe Frank meant to say it was built and shipped for people displaced by Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. The Zinger line of RV's shared a lot of the same specs as the Bel Air.
Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 07:31 PM   #5
Full Time Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
I believe Frank meant to say it was built and shipped for people displaced by Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. The Zinger line of RV's shared a lot of the same specs as the Bel Air.
Yes thanks Stan, Our 1st unit was the Zinger and in the lot down the Street they had the same unit in the Bel Air CrossRoads built them both a long the same line just different names
Traveling with Rainbow the wonder dog and now with Sunshine the rescue Schnauzer.
fhenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 08:02 PM   #6
Full Time Camper

Welcome to the forum from NC

*I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends would respect me. The others can do whatever the Hell they please!” —John Wayne
Papa-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 10:20 PM   #7
New Camper

Thanks guys. Every little bit helps. I found a trailer identical to mine on some site for sale (sold) . It was called a 2006 CrossRoads Zinger M-31QB Limited Edition . Same Bel Air stickers on it though as my BT31QB. Kind of a late easter egg hunt for me. Ha ha. Will keep hunting.
Steve

2014 Toyota Tundra SR5
1979 Kawasaki KZ1000
Old 05-02-2017, 12:19 PM   #8
Seasonal Camper

Congrats and welcome to the forum. There are some video's on YouTube on Crossroads Bel Air 31.

When you say manual, are you looking for something that covers the whole trailer? Most every RV I've purchased new I get a bag of manuals. Each component, A/C, stove, furnace, water heater, etc has it's own manual.

I would suggest getting the manufacturer, model #, serial # and date of manufacture from each component and have those written down. You might be able to request manuals from the manufacturer. As for the specs on the trailer, the weights should be on the trailer tag with VIN. Sometimes there is a "duplicate" of that tag inside a cabinet somewhere.

You could look for a receipt with a name of a previous owner that may have some information. Wish I could be of more help.

https://youtu.be/IU8-gC3mQM4

SeanRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 12:39 PM   #9
New Camper

By chance does anyone know what roofing Crossroads used on these trailers back in 2006? Roof is white but not 100% sure if EPDM, TPO or?
thanks in advance

2014 Toyota Tundra SR5
1979 Kawasaki KZ1000