Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #1
New Camper

I want to buy a used 2011 Zinger ZT 260 BH. I wonder what the difference is between the 260 BH and the 26 BH? Anyway, I would love to hear any pros and cons fromowners of Zingers and especially the 260 BH. Thanks!

guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:03 PM   #2
Full Time Camper

I have the 2011 ZT 26BL. There is no difference between 26bh and 260bh. They are different names for the same tt. My tt has been referred to as both 26bl and 260bl. We have been overall satisfied with our tt. It has had a few minor issues that were fixed under warranty. This was a 2 yr warranty tt, crossroads has recently changed their warranty to 1 yr plus 12 point promise. Several newer models of various crossroads have appeared to be problem ridden. I believe 2011 was the last yr before the majority of issues seemed to begin popping up for people. As stated above our 2011 has been good and we love it although we are looking at sabre 5ers for when we can afford the upgrade. This is solely because our floorplan wants have changed and not due to any issues with our tt.

2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 SRW Duramax
2011 Zinger ZT26BL-sold
2014 Sabre 34REQS

***Member of the Mason-Dixon Group***
anaro is offline   Reply With Quote