Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2010, 03:50 AM   #1
Seasonal Camper

Hey everyone,

We are planning a trip to Cedar Point in Sandusky OH this coming July.

We were wondering, anyone ever stay at the Camper Village that is on Cedar Point property? And how wasyour stay? Whats the best time toi check in to beat the crowds at the front desk? etc. Any info you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

2003 Lincoln Navigator Ultimate Edition 4X4

2004 Crossroads Cruiser CT30RL
fixit5561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:00 AM   #2
Seasonal Camper

It sounds awesome, saw it recommended in Motorhome some years back BUT whenever I called they were booked. It's a destination on my list besides, I may be almost 60 BUT I love rollercoasters ! They book up quickly, call them early.
Tom&Denice, Carmel,Betsy, Brighton&Daisy(Rescued Cockers)YukonXL 2500 8.1 4:10 CT31GR https://i276.photobucket.com/albums/k...ofP1010009.jpg
ClassicHammond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:17 PM   #3
Seasonal Camper

we stayed there one nite, tons of kids, sites are really nice, all the goodies but they are real tight, not alot of room.....if you have kids they will like it, I can't remember what it cost, but it is expensive, we now go up on the boat, they have a first class marina....I belive it was around 85.00 a nite.......you do get in the park half hour early, you get to wait in line, the rides are not open, make sure you take sun screen, really good walking shoes, there is miles of concrete and not alot of shade........enjoy your stay, and spend lots of money, we need it .....help the economy

2004 Ford F-350 CC dually 4X4
mbinohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 02:32 AM   #4
Weekend Camper

We stayed at the village 2 years ago. Loved the new sites, paved and right across from the new bathroom/showers. Check in is still a nightmare with all the people even on a weekday. the early admission to the park was not worth the package deal. Most rides were closed or being 'maintained' so it is convenient to come and go in and out whenever you want. Previous poster said about the walking..absolutely...long walk from the exit by the Magnum to the campground but worth having a parking place (if your neighbors are not loud partiers).

Picture NOT camper village but Willow Tree Resort 2009 in Longs S.C.

The Cavanaugh's

2006 Chevy HD 3500 Pullin'

ZT320QB Hardly feel it!
cavy16262 is offline   Reply With Quote