I am going to travel from Boulder City to Texas. This road trip is 1600 miles long. The places, I am going to visit:-
- Bat colony in Austin
- Big Bend National park
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park
- Padre Island National Seashore
- The Fort Worth Stockyards
- San Antonio's Spectacular River Walk
- The USS Lexington, Corpus Christi
- State of the Arts: Texas Galleries and Museums
- The Moody Gardens and Aquarium, Galveston
- The Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig and Museum, Galveston
- Natural Bridge Caverns
This trip will go from New Mexico and Arizona. On my way back, I will go to the California and then back to Boulder City, Nevada. My questions are simple:-
Which RV will work best?
How many tires, should I have with me?
How much gas consumption?
How much food (as 3 people are coming with me)?
Right now I am having this ^^, it works best for most of the time.
And more question, I want to visit 'camp swift Texas
'. Is it open to public? If yes, how can I get in? My uncle was serving in the area and he told about classic WW II machinery visible there.
Serious help appreciated !!!