Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 02:25 AM   #21
New Camper

I agree cmecatchu2 - My parents just drove 1700 miles to get from Canada to Arizona, and were expecting to start their vacation and remain in Arizona for the next 3-4 months.

Now they are expected, with a brand new unit, to drive another 1800 milesto get it to Topeka, IN (where there definitely are potentially dangerous winter driving conditions, this unit does not have snow tires nor is it prepared with snow chains)and wait there until the unit gets hopefully fixed? That could be their entire vacation. Would you personally be ok with that? You plan a fantastic vacation after working your butt off, and because of a 3rd party failure you have to give up your entire vacation so they can fix their own problem?

I personally think this is unacceptable, for a brand new unit of this value. When it has this many problems over a week, something is seriosuly wrong and CrossRoads should be taking the unit back as a learning experience / training tool in quality. Unfortunately, it looks like CrossRoads could take quite a few of these units back.....
Old 11-07-2013, 03:36 AM   #22
Full Time Camper

Send a message via MSN to tator447

Well let me be the first to apologize, but when people post and don't give much information, other than just Canada, it raises red flags. Perhaps I (we) were too hasty. For what it's worth, I think there is a safe avenue of travel from AZ to Indiana, no snow there this time of year. I for one would take it back and have them pay my airfare back home while they work on my unit. And I would not accept it back until they assured me all was well. I know it means cutting their vacation short but it seems better to leave the unit with CR's in the off season and then let them work on it even if it takes 4 months or so, then to live in it and worry about the next bad thing happening. Just my 2 cents worth.

If CR's isn't willing to work out a deal, meaning to fly them home and back to pick up the unit, I would consider a legal solution. There seems to be way too many problems being posted about the Rushmore line, and it was supposed to be a step up. It sure doesn't appear that way now.

Travel well,
Jim

Jim & Linda Tator
Watertown, WI
2013 Crusier CF34SS GMC 3500 8.1L Dually
154 nights in 2013 - 4,370 miles
178 nights in 2014 - 5,082 miles
365 nights in 2015 - 6,040 miles
Old 11-07-2013, 03:52 AM   #23
Site Team

I started the suspicion and glad that it is not a troll. Just want to keep this forum on the up and up. Sorry if it caused any issues with the op's. Hope your problems could be worked out and agree what tator447 said wholeheartedly. Good luck but be forceful with Crossroads.

EAGLE HT FIFTH WHEEL | 30.5CKTS - '13 Ford F150 SCREW - PullRite Superslide - Roadmaster Active Suspension
Member - "Northeast Adventures RV Rally Group" & "Mason-Dixon Bunch"
Old 11-07-2013, 06:05 AM   #24
New Camper

tator and mark - No worries! Iwould have thought I was a troll too.

The list is quite incredible, I can see why it would be looked at with suspicion potentially.

My parents are currently having to sleep on the couches because they can't get the slide out in the bedroom....just unbelievable.

They are in touch with CrossRoads now, Mark Quinn. At this point they are still suggesting they schedule their repair for the end of January, and drive to Topeka and leave the unit there. That is still 3 months from now though.

My parent's business is seasonal and runs through the summer. This is their 'summer' vacation. I don't know how they could manage another 3 months in the trailer.

We'll have to see where this goes.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #25
Full Time Camper

Since we full time in our Rushmore, staying in the same park. Since we purchased it. But, last month we pulled in the slides. To repaint the rusted leveling pods. The bed side slide had issues coming in. We notice we had out to many blankets under the bed. The storage part of the bed does not slide like other 5th wheels we've owned. Perhaps something is hanging up on the underside of the bed. Also be sure the 5th is level while moving the slides in or out.

Good luck
Gary
Ruby & Jade. English Springer Spaniels
Old 11-07-2013, 07:57 AM   #26
Full Time Camper

Lismauree my apologies as well and I'm glad to see this was a real person, I guess we all get suspicious when we see something like this because we do see a lot of spam on here, sorry again and thanks for correcting us and good luck to your family with getting your issues resolved.

Chris & Karen- Heyworth, Illinois
2009 CF32BL pulled by a 2011 RAM 2500 CTD 4x4
PullRite Superglide 18K hitch
2015stats:
Nights: 28
Miles: 3245
Old 11-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #27
Seasonal Camper

Where did they buy it?
Old 11-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #28
Family Vacation Member

Well said gentlemen, very nice to see people step up and apologize. What a great bunch of people!
I hope your father gets his issues resolved quickly lismauree.
Peter
Old 11-07-2013, 02:38 PM   #29
Gone Traveling

Hi Guys
This is Glenn with the 2013 Wash Rushmore. That second posting was done by my daughter who is my legal advisor. She did not know i posted already and by the way all these things have happen to the Rushmore. We are presently in email communications with Mark Quinn @ crossroads. I am a long term rv user of 30 years and a license mechanic. I looked on line how to overide the brain box to retract the broken slide out since no one on the west coast had any parts and we needed to be in Phoenix for Nascar We departed Ucluelet,B.C on a tight schedule to get to Nascar in Phoenix. By the way the temperture in Phoenix have been in the 80's every day with the weekend weather is suppose to be in the 90's or 30 C for you Canadians. Without a/c our coach has had temps close to 100 and we have five dogs that do not handle the heat well. If anyone wishes to contact me directly you send me a private message or email directly at glennkaczmar@yahoo.ca

I have more bad news i'm afraid to say. It seems my Rushmore has a structural problem . Today on the rear slide on the passage side near the door I notice a fiberglass fracture from the top of the slide to the top of the roof. This is not a crack is broken the 40 foot section of glass into two pieces. Come to think about it in the inside between panels all the tape is falling off and staples are popping out. I would imagine the unit is flexing so much that tape rubs off with all the movement. It's funny, i heard the 2011 units where not this bad but the 2012 and 13 and part of the 2014 production units are having many issues
That's all the news i have for now
Old 11-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #30
Gone Traveling

ps i purchase this unit from RC Travel World of Sacramento. The dealer was excellent to purchase from. This not there fault, when we took delivery of this Rushmore all was well. This dealer is no longer selling any crossroad products and preferred not to comment why when i spoke with them today. They had made a comment they would not necessarily be the best place for any of these repairs as they no longer are a dealer!They mention that if crossroads believes this unit should be repair at the factory then it should be there responsibility to transport it there and return to us. That would be close to a 6000 mile shipping bill for crossroads. Not only that but they said they could not start the repairs until the end of Jan well in Feb March. Could you imagine buying a Ford car or truck and they to you you will have to drive you unit to the factory 6000 miles there and back for repairs in three months or so

Crossroads really needs to respond better than this.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:28 PM   #31
Full Time Camper

What issues are you having with you A/C?
Old 11-07-2013, 09:22 PM   #32
Seasonal Camper

I'm a little curious why you can't sleep in the bed without the slide out? Undoubtedly, most RV's have multiple issues, but most owners just shrug it off and handle the smaller issues themselves. Hopefully, CR will step up to the plate for you.

2013 Chevy 3500HD
2012 Rushmore 38CK
Old 11-07-2013, 11:48 PM   #33
Gone Traveling

we have a Rushmore Wash Model . You can not get into the master bedroom because the drivers front sod slide blocks the entry, We are presently at Nascar in Phoenix and no time to see a dealer or repair center
As for the main a/c unit leaks water threw the ceiling
Old 11-07-2013, 11:54 PM   #34
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglenn
we have a Rushmore Wash Model . You can not get into the master bedroom because the drivers front sod slide blocks the entry, We are presently at Nascar in Phoenix and no time to see a dealer or repair center
As for the main a/c unit leaks water threw the ceiling
Is NASCAR for pleasure or business?
Have you taken the cover off the AC on the inside and checked the bolts to see if they are loose?

Old 11-08-2013, 12:10 AM   #35
Full Time Camper

When I repaired my A/C unit it had 2 different size bolts...like someone might of drop one. Then another clown just threw the guy on the roof just a bolt that was handy. Thats next summer project. Replace and seal those bolts. They were loose also.
Old 11-08-2013, 12:22 AM   #36
Gone Traveling

We have has so many problems since we left on our vacation i have had no time to look at. I have spent days already trying to keep this unit going. i Have had many rv's in my day and never one like this Rushmore........can you Say Lemon

Here's my list and counting

<div id="yui_3_13_0_1_1383892866341_7230" style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">I
really feel the need to hire a lemon law lawyer to deal with this
extremely defective Rushmore trailer. We are from Canada and drove to RV
Travel World of Sacramento in April/2013 and tow our new unit home. We
are on our first
holiday presently with this unit and are in Phoenix AZ. You will find
below all of our problems and concerns with this unit . Every day we
have another issue or break down or something falling off or just
broken. At this time i prefer only email as our communications as we are
too emotional to speak with any one directly on your product and really
just dislike our new coach we really just want to move on.We feel we
have purchase a lemon factory. We have own many many RV's in our 30
years of riving and have never never had these kind of issues, break
downs or problems.<br clear="n&#111;ne">
<br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">1. first night of our vacation-
bedroom slide would not come in, binding sideways,stuck in a rv site! Many many phones calls later and still no one could help. no slide
manuals in coach, Went on line and figure it out how
to put the slide in override mode to bring it in. Still not fix...can
not get into bedroom because slide out will not go out... did i mention
we are on a first vacation with this unit.<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">Another
note re slide operations, all slides sound like there coming apart and
can barely go in and out. The kitchen slide or so overloaded the rollers
refuse to roll. Tell why four slide rollers on forward bedroom slides
and a Heavy heavy kitchen slide you have only five slides rollers
install backwards. Slides rollers in the kitchen are so over loaded
there is structure distortion on the floors around the rollers<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">2. all curtains are falling on the ground,,,screws falling out <br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">3.
The rear Chester field is not bolted down and moves around when towing
ripping the screws out of the walls and curtains off . Blinds falling of
walls<br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne">4.Just

Driving on freeways in state of CA causes cupboard doors and drawers
to open inadvertently causing more damage to the unit. You need better
locks to secure
doors when towing.<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">5. moldings falling off everywhere,,, to many to give details<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">6.
two water leaks in two different slide outs causing mold problems .
Maybe your not suppose to use it on raining days???? Did i mention we
have had many different rv's in my life time. Sure they have all had some
issues but never like this Rushmore.<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">7. TV stop working day two... had to buy another one and install it...there goes another holiday day.<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">8.
Awnings get stuck in most of the time and the led lights stop working
on one of them . The one awning that the lights are working have eight
burnt out led bulbs.<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">This may sound petty but this is suppose to be a new unit!<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">9.
Drinking water tank leak . we could not figure how we where using so
much water. Another day to fix myself. Tank will not vent properly<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">10 Out
door storage compartment hinges sag, so loose you have to left the door to
close it. Door is riveted. needs to be drill out and redone right like the
first time should have been.<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">11. Kitchen slide out sounds like
its coming apart when opening and closing. Look underneath and found
the rollers are so overloaded they refuse to roll . requires extra
rollers. You should see the sag in the material between rollers. Who
engineered this Crossroads ? Does any care at the factory????<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">12 we have 17 screws broken or lost on our slide outs<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">13
no fantastic fan in bathroom. My wife can not open or turn the fan on.
Hey crossroads, note to yourself. Not everyone is six feet tall. I found out this is a option that my dealer did not order. Should be std equipment as this price level anyways<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">14
Our floors have so many squeaks it drive's us crazy. Hard to believe this is a new unit! Crossroads needs
to use 3/4 inch plywood instead of 5/8 and truly glued and screwed properly. A Rushmore is not a entry level
unit. You should get more when paying more. I pretty sure someone forgot to glue and screw the floor properly. What a mess to try and fix now....you would have to rip up the flooring and try add screws to fix.....too late for glue now<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">15. had
a brake light burn out. Crossroads and Rushmore silicone the units in
place. What a disaster. You damage the finish trying to pry and pull to
get the lens out to change the bulb...really!!!!!!!<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">16. the rear
ladder is mounted so close to the unit the is insufficient room for your
feet and therefore damage the painted surface with your shoes. ladder
needs to be fours inches back further.<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">17. all the clear coat is
falling off our wheels. Stop at discount tire and they said Crossroads
will warranty them. They have seen this before. If i purchased them from
them they would warranty them!<br clear="n&#111;ne">I could go on but i just do not have enough time to report all the problems, trials and trepidations.<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">18. Had experience tire cord separation on two tires and had to rep<br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">19 weird calking around sink drains oozing out causing a mess. require to be resealed properly<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">20 finish on mirror in bathroom falling off<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">21 shelves in pantry not installed properly falling down....more repairs for myself<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">22.
one of the forward jacks are not welded straight causing extremely poor
jack geometry. It looks like someone has hit something and bent the
jack but not so. If you look inside you will see the have welded the
jack over one inch off center.<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">23.caulking falling off roof ceiling<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">24
slide out opposite kitchen is down hill over 1.5 inchs making you feel
like you are going to fall out of the coach when standing on it. The
kitchen table was so back i had to dismantle it and shim it straight so
we could use it.<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">25 Carpet blinding falling apart<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">26. The fringes are so heavy, there causing binding to open and close cupboards under neath them.<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">27.
wall paper tape coming off between all seams in unit. It would be my
guess the fifth wheel construction is not strong enough to handle the
stress of towing. conditions.<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">28. staples coming threw carpet causing
feet to bleed when you step on them! Five so far and counting!<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">29. fire extinguisher bracket broken<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">30 we have a switch in the forward storage compartment that does
not turn on or off anything!<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">31 we have had five bulbs in the ceiling burn out already<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne"><div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;">32. replace house battery's already<div style="color:rgb0, 0, 0;font-family:HelveticaNeue, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida Grande, sans-serif;font-size:16px;font-style:normal;:transparent;"><br clear="n&#111;ne">33. A/c leaks water threw the ceiling onto carpet when in operation. Have not tried to use a/c in bedroom as of yet.<br clear="n&#111;ne"><br clear="n&#111;ne">34. cracked frame or stress break in fiberglass from the top of the slide to the roof

And Crossroads want me to tow it 6000 miles round trip on my dime to start repairs. They are so backed up with repairs they can not look at the coach until the end of Jan. This is not my problem this is a Crossroad problem
Old 11-08-2013, 12:26 AM   #37
Gone Traveling

This was one of my email to Crossroads<br clear="n&#111;ne">----------------------------------------<br clear="n&#111;ne"><div id="yui_3_13_0_1_1383892866341_8474" dir="ltr">Dear Mr. Howard,<br clear="n&#111;ne"> <br clear="n&#111;ne">I
see from your title that you are in Technical Support, although I had
e-mailed service. Unfortunately I believe that my e-mail has been
misrouted and would like to request your assistance in getting my e-mail
to the appropriate individual.<br clear="n&#111;ne"> <br clear="n&#111;ne">As I
hope you can see from the incredible list of broken items we've
encountered in over a week, I do not believe that addressing this at the
dealer level is the most appropriate response, and would frankly be
disappointed if that was your only recommendation. <div dir="ltr"> CrossRoadsRV
advertises that "Nowhere will you find such dedication to quality,
value, service, and comfort". I am disappointed so far with the quality,
value, and comfort and am hoping that you will be able to help me
improve my opinion of the service.<br clear="n&#111;ne"> <br clear="n&#111;ne">The
quantity and severity of issues encountered in such a short period of
time would, in my opinion and experience, warrant an escalated response.<br clear="n&#111;ne"> <br clear="n&#111;ne">I would like to immediately request an escalation of my complaint to an appropriate manager in your Corporate office.<br clear="n&#111;ne"> <br clear="n&#111;ne">Sincerely,This one of our emails to Crossroads. We sent our first list to Mark Quinn and he had Mr Howard from Redwood to deal with this mess

Old 11-08-2013, 01:15 AM   #38
Site Team

Wasn't that whole list posted once before? If so, there really isn't any need to double post.

Old 11-08-2013, 04:04 AM   #39
Family Vacation Member

ALL, I had some positive experiences with crossroads in the beginning but those were very small items that they supplied parts and I fixed myself. When it comes time to get the real issues addressed Crossroads has left the building.

If crossroads comes to bat and fixes my issues I'll be happy to make a point of telling everyone of the positive experience and it would help their reputation but until the 20 thousand I spent on a 28 foot travel trailer plus extras is justified by good customer support and I am smiling while using my TT I will just have to side with the rest of the unhappy folks out here that thought they were getting a solid product and not a money pit.

C'mon crossroads, step up and be responsible for your products....

Old 11-08-2013, 05:57 AM   #40
Seasonal Camper

What year and model is this?