Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #81
Gone Traveling

ok i will take look for it.
Thank you
Old 12-06-2013, 11:04 AM   #82
Full Time Camper

Wow, I have been off the forum for a couple of months and I come back and the forum has changed but it appears Crossroads quality has not.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:45 AM   #83
Gone Traveling

You got that right...weak.......................
Old 12-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #84
Family Vacation Member

Did you check the calking above your stove vent, ours was not sealed all the way and when it rained it puddled on the floor in front of the cabinets or ran over the counter down the cabinets and on the floor. We calked along the top and no more leaking.
and sway bars.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:31 PM   #85
Gone Traveling

someone has removed one of my postings here. whats going in here. Has anyone else read my lost posting.........it crossroads removing postings?????
Old 12-06-2013, 01:32 PM   #86
Gone Traveling

Hunterr11 did you read my lost or missing post ?
Old 12-06-2013, 02:08 PM   #87
Gone Traveling

no one has ask me to keep this to myself. I been trying to tell the whole world how poorly Crossroads have treated us being BROKEN DOWN FOR 26 days now on our vacation.
Crossroads response to our 68 concerns have been weak....nothing but a nightmare. It is a war just to get them to look at all of our problems. I think they hope we will just go away. We have had our super structure crack in two places already, one at the pin box and one one mid ship above a slide. We have had two schwintwc slides pack in in completely and two of the schwintecs not operating properly still. There is a fight going on if there going to open up the floors to find our 10 plus nasty squeaks and the fact our center island has come detach. It is screwed to the plywood but the plywood has probably detach from the 2x3 studs or god forbid the studs have detach from the frame or a combination of both.......ether way this needs to be fix now. My floor joints have 16 " centers and the new build Rushmore after Nov 1 has 11 ' centers. Even Cross roads know there is a issues. They also drop the schwintec slides in the living room for Hydraulic.......i wonder why? My wife has been crying for three days now and i had to arrange to fly her home to Canada leaving me and our five labs to care for ourselves. She is not returning until this unit is completely repaired or replaced...shame on you Crossroads, you have made my life a living hell! She is not returning until this unit is completely repaired or replaced.

NOT AT ALL HAPPY
Old 12-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #88
Full Time Camper

From what I am reading will have to be done to your unit my opinion is it would be better for you and Crossroads to just replace the unit with a new one. By the time they get through with rebuilding the thing they will have as much in it as a new one.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #89
Gone Traveling

That is what i said...but Crossroads keeps moving forward on repairs. There around $7000 now and will be up to $20000 k when finish and this unit will never be the same as a new build Rushmore fro the Redwood plant. I,am very worried about our schwintic slide in the kitchen....it is serverly overloaded and under built and i,am sure it will break down again.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:27 AM   #90
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kglenn View Post
someone has removed one of my postings here. whats going in here. Has anyone else read my lost posting.........it crossroads removing postings?????
As far as I can see no one has removed an posts. The Forum recently changed hands and Crossroads has no access to remove posts.

That said, if you have a dispute with them or another entity, the proper place to resolve that is with them. Please settle your differences with sellers, manufacturers and dealers through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community.
Closed Thread